• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

original.gif

Why do I have the feeling we're going to draw to Russia and lose to Wales?
Why you so predictable, England?

RoyHodgson-banging-head-wall-WestBrom-1325527686t.gif

EmiPrime

I don't watch much Southampton but I've seen enough of Hart to not be convinced by him. Is there a good reason why Forster isn't first choice?

He was fine. Seemed to gas early in the second half though for some reason. He should let Dier and Alli do the running, he can sit in the middle and spray balls around. He's not 18 anymore.

I like a bit of Rooney piss-takery but he was very good tonight.

I don't like Rooney at all but I thought he had a really good game, the role suited him. Pity the wingers never cut back to him on the edge of the box. Crazy the amount of opportunities Sterling creates when he pretty much lacks vision and has really poor decision making. I felt if Sturridge was playing instead of Kane there would have been goals as he plays regularly with that type of feeding.

Strax

Man U have a habit of letting youth go who turn out to be decent. Simpson… Drinkwater… Cleverley… Welbeck… Cathcart…Gibson… Rossi… Pique… Pogba… etc. etc.

Didn't Rossi, Pique and Pogba all want to leave more then Utd letting them go?

It's like he's wearing high-heels.

He is running like a barefoot runner, i.e, front footed and upright posture with a slight body tilt to create momentum. Limp wrists are all him though.

I also run front footed. Much better way of running, it's faster, less knee problems quicker to pivot, turn and tilt. Shin splints when starting out are a bitch though. If anyone here runs are takes part in sports I highly recommend trying it.

Pachimari

Seems like Juventus and Real Madrid have agreed on €95 million for Paul Pogba. He'll earn €9 million a year according to ABC, which is the same as what Sergio Ramos earns.

spidye

Seems like Juventus and Real Madrid have agreed on €95 million for Paul Pogba. He'll earn €9 million a year according to ABC, which is the same as what Sergio Ramos earns.
Too much. He is the most hyped player right now and nothing I've seen from him justifies this price tag.
Admittedly I've seen not mich from besided the cl matches where he tends to get invisible.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
PES is on sale on steam, wondering what patches are good for the kits? Any good gameplay patches?

Nah, I really don't like Kroos playing further down the field. He should be our CM.

Would probably be more flexible due to them all being well rounded players. I'm guessing Zidane is thinking of using him creating from deep and coming in for long shots. Then Casemiro can switch out with one of the three for a more stable anchor.

Pachimari

I'm not sure it'll work. Kronos can't be the last man in midfield. He wins no balls and can't support the defence. His statistics as a defensive midfielder at Real Madrid are shocking, at least under Benitez.

Pachimari

I'm very sceptical after the reveal but I hope we'll get gameplay recordings tomorrow or in two days.

No matter what I'll end up buying it day one but I'm not impressed with anything so far.

miserable

Pogba is just another dick waving move by Perez to one-up Barca. I honestly don't think he'll bring anything to the table at Madrid. I hope i'm wrong tho.

Jack cw

Pogba is just another dick waving move by Perez to one-up Barca. I honestly don't think he'll bring anything to the table at Madrid. I hope i'm wrong tho.

Wrong. Pogba would be a great addition to their midfield. Kroos, Modric Pogba would kill anything.

Jack cw

He didn't react to Bale's price at €100 million. He won't react to Pogba at €95 million either. He don't care.
Yeah, right...
And the 85m pounds were more than 120m EUR that time, but go on and believe Juventus will sell him for under 100m EUR, when they bought Pjanic for nearly 40m and didn't even look at CIty's offer recently.

Blablurn

Hey I'm back

What is Dortmund even doing?

Feels like they just checked the talent list from Football Manager and just buy everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom