• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

Welcome back Bla, I tried to post as many BVB news as possible in your absence.
whew.png

Whoa. Given it's Bilbao, that's basically him off the market until the end of his contract. No team is ever going to activate that release.

City already triggered the 50m clause. Inflation in the football market is insane year to year, so I certainly don't think it's unrealistic someone will trigger it again in a year or two.

Fucking hell

Bild was straight lying about Reus' injury. If everything goes well, Reus will be fully back before September.

I mean how much shit can you actually publish

Jack cw

Fucking hell

Bild was straight lying about Reus' injury. If everything goes well, Reus will be fully back before September.

I mean how much shit can you actually publish

Lügenpresse.
Now calm down and try to find another decent winger under 17 for 2 million that could replace him on football manager.

Jack cw

I was under the impression he was long gone by now. :lol

How many minutes did he play last season?

He played around a third of the season at Fiorentina. He wasn't that bad actually. Couple of scorers, but far from what he played before his knee got wrecked.

In other news, Ancelotti talked with Raiola... Pick one: Zlatan or Mickytarian.

I was under the impression he was long gone by now. :lol

How many minutes did he play last season?
Was loaned to Fiorentina because he wanted to be a starting player with regard to the Euro. They don't want to sign him, though.

I'm hoping he stays with us now. Would be a great backup and could help our talents.

In other news, Ancelotti talked with Raiola... Pick one: Zlatan or Mickytarian.
I pick Lukaku

Humidex

Taking ages to sort. His brother and fitness coach are still at Saints for the time being. Great signing by West Ham btw.

I'm taking Jack Schitt's posting here with a (slight) pinch of salt. That said, it would explain why Ronko appeared to be reluctant to select the likes of Targett and co (i.e. the youth).

I'm in agreement that Erwin will probably join his brother, but Jan may somewhat not so keen on a move up North.

http://sotonians.com/chat/saints-next-manager?p=8

Beefy

I'm taking Jack Schitt's posting here with a (slight) pinch of salt. That said, it would explain why Ronko appeared to be reluctant to select the likes of Targett and co (i.e. the youth).

I'm in agreement that Erwin will probably join his brother, but Jan may somewhat not so keen on a move up North.

Him shouting at and giving Targett abuse in front of the other players is true. I don't know about the rest though.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

I've seen stories about him falling out with Mane and Tadic. There was also that thing at the end of the season when he fell out with Pelle. Didn't know about the Targett thing but I could absolutely see it. Nothing in that link would really surprise me.

He also publicly said the youth team weren't good enough which is pretty weird considering the players it's produced over the years. It suddenly became shit when he turned up? unlikely.

It's hard to criticize him without it looking like sour grapes but I'd much rather do what we do best which is promote youth and build year on year then suddenly become a money club that pops when we can't reach europe every year.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Mkhitaryan's sister followed Arsenal on LinkedIn today. As everyone knows, a social media follow by a relative is as good as, if not better than signing a contract. Clearly a Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom