• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Mkhitaryan's sister followed Arsenal on LinkedIn today. As everyone knows, a social media follow by a relative is as good as, if not better than signing a contract. Clearly a Done Deal!

Ideal

Ordered my Mkhitaryan Arsenal shirt online just now

borat_855_18535194_0_0_12672_300_400x400.jpg

I know Jack is gonna jump on it again but that's some bild quality article again.

The credible rumors say that we will agree to a good offer. Watzke, Zorc and Tuchel were disappointed by Micky's performance in the cup final, especially the lack of balls to shoot a penalty after the season he's had. Keeping Micky at all costs is a thing of the past.

I don't know what the hell is up with Raiola, though. Instead of crying in public, he should tell Mou to make some proper offer.

Jack cw

Pls. He has another year in his contract at Dortmund and if they want him to stay he has to, unless Raiola finds a club that pays close to 40m. Mickytarian played his first great season at Dortmund with a coach that got the best out of him and this how he appreciates it. This is the reason why Pogba, Zlatan and Mickytarian can stay away from my club with this agent.

bjaelke

I remember when this thread consisted of nothing but Möet and poorly formatted United lineups. Those were in many ways simpler times. Now I have to keep a tab with Google translate open just to keep up despite the thread moving at a quarter of the pace.

ScratchyFeminineGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

IcyFarawayAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Jack cw

I remember when this thread consisted of nothing but Möet and poorly formatted United lineups. Those were in many ways simpler times. Now I have to keep a tab with Google translate open just to keep up despite the thread moving at a quarter of the pace.
We should Start talking in German about Bundesliga.

T-Rex.

Banned
looooool at Liverpool's opening fixtures. Arsenal (A), Tottenham (A), Leicester (H), Chelsea (A) in our opening 5 matches.

nt5j5sS.png

looooool at Liverpool's opening fixtures. Arsenal (A), Tottenham (A), Leicester (H), Chelsea (A) in our opening 5 matches.

nt5j5sS.png

1NZD3gP.gif

The credible rumors say that we will agree to a good offer. Watzke, Zorc and Tuchel were disappointed by Micky's performance in the cup final, especially the lack of balls to shoot a penalty after the season he's had. Keeping Micky at all costs is a thing of the past.

I don't know what the hell is up with Raiola, though. Instead of crying in public, he should tell Mou to make some proper offer.

Agreed. I wonder whom we'd get to replace him. We'd certainly need to get a bigger name for Auba & Reus not to spaz out.

bjaelke

We should Start talking in German about Bundesliga.
Bitte

nt5j5sS.png

Boro's last 6 games:
15 Apr 2017 Arsenal (H)
22 Apr 2017 AFC Bournemouth (A)
29 Apr 2017 Manchester City (H)
06 May 2017 Chelsea (A)
13 May 2017 Southampton (H)
21 May 2017 Liverpool (A)

Just saw a Tweet saying something along the lines of "Premier League fixtures announced - Leicester face Hull in opening game."

And I say to myself "Why the fuck do I care about those two sides? Why are they telling me that?"

And then I remember Leicester City are the champions.

T-Rex.

Banned
lmao

Boro's last 6 games:
15 Apr 2017 Arsenal (H)
06 May 2017 Chelsea (A)
Ouch. To be fair, you have to play those teams at some point. Our run-in, on paper, looks quite good.
title winning good

Everton
Bournemouth
Stoke
West Bromwich
Palace
Watford
Saints
West Ham
Boro

azyless

Guerreiro looked good

Has he signed yet
He's very good at attacking, and didn't have much to do defensively which is good since he hasn't bothered with tracking back for about a year. I don't know where you intend to play him but he's basically a left midfielder/winger now.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Bitte

Boro's last 6 games:
15 Apr 2017 Arsenal (H)
06 May 2017 Chelsea (A)

Hope theyre safe before then

He's very good at attacking, and didn't have much to do defensively which is good since he hasn't bothered with tracking back for about a year. I don't know where you intend to play him but he's basically a left midfielder/winger now.
Schmelzer is a sure starter. I think Guerreiro will fill in as LB when Schmelzer is injured/rested but will also be an option on the wing.

Or maybe a mix of these positions if Tuchel switches to 3 CBs.

St. Pauli signed Marvin Ducksch.

I hope he gets back to where he was before his injuries, thought he could make it into our squad before them.

Also, here's the pic of Ewald Lienen welcoming him because it's awesome:

ck-vcxzw0aazoazewai7.jpg

nt5j5sS.png

Burnley match is being changed to an away fixture as well because of the Main Stand it seems

Would be happy to get 6 points from our first 5 fixtures

T-Rex.

Banned
An investment group supported by the Chinese state government is attempting to purchase Liverpool for £700million, The Independent can reveal.

It has emerged that Liverpool’s owners Fenway Sports Group have been aware of the proposal from SinoFortone since March.

SinoFortone, who are fronted by managing director Peter Zhang, has committed £5.2billion towards new projects in the UK over the last 12 months.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...o-buy-club-from-fenway-for-700m-a7083836.html

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Can't see FSG selling us right now unless the offer was phenomenal, and I don't think that one is.

Beefy

Rudi Garcia odds have gone from 30-1 to 4-1 and lower to take over as Saints boss. PaddyPower have stopped taking bets.

Blablurn

Havent watched one full game from china yet

It sucks :(

Fucking timezone here.

And to be fair, i could warch a game at 21:00 sometimes here but often the matchups are quite boring. I blame the new structure that includes more teams.

Jack cw

Havent watched one full game from china yet

It sucks :(

Fucking timezone here.

And to be fair, i could warch a game at 21:00 sometimes here but often the matchups are quite boring. I blame the new structure that includes more teams.
I blame Fraudiola. Look what Spain and Germany are playing.

Syder

We may well end up getting Alex Song for a pittance as Barça seem desperate to get rid of him. I'd only want him for a fraction of his original value though as he really was a back-up player this year.

Anyway, here's our away kit if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom