• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bundes-GAF :

I want to understand the figures in this article a bit better : http://www.finanzen100.de/finanznac...ligist-am-neuen-tv-vertrag_H981241394_284831/

Wir haben in der obigen Grafik einmal versucht, die Mehreinnahmen für die 18 Bundesligisten für die Saison 2017/18 zu schätzen. Von den 1,159 Milliarden Euro gehen 80 Prozent an die Bundesliga (etwa 928 Millionen Euro) und 20 Prozent an die Clubs der 2. Bundesliga.
So, if we believe the quote above, the Bundesliga dudes should be able to share 928 M€ between them starting July, 2017 (if we exclude money from deals for foreign markets). If we assume like the source above that the reparatition is the same as it is now, what is the amount each Bundesligist should be able to stack ?

According to the image hereunder, the Bundesligits had a a sum of roughly 580M€ to divide between them. So, one should assume the amount they will get is 928/580 = 1.6 times what we have in the charts.

troll_football_image_061e90ec685cda88ffc548c18c03c9d7.jpg

So for the season 2017/2018, we should get the following TV incomes (again, excluding foreign deals) :

------------------------------------------------------

Revenue table 2017/2018

1. Bayern Munich - 50 M€ *1.6 = 80M€

2. Borussia Dortmund - 68 M€
3. Bayer Leverkusen - 67 M€
4. Borussia Mönchengladbach - 66 M€

5. Schalke 04 - 58M€
6. Mainz 05 - 58M€
7. Hertha BSC - 56M€

8. VfL Wolfsburg - 53M€
9. 1. FC Köln 34 - 51M€
10. Hamburger SV - 50M€

11. FC Ingolstadt - 44M€
12. FC Augsburg - 44M€
13. Werder Bremen - 44M€
14. Darmstadt 98 - 42M€

15. TSG Hoffenheim - 39M€
16. Eintracht Frankfurt - 37M€

17. SC Freiburg - 34M€
18. Leipzig - 32M€

But the figures in the link above are different. Can anyone explain the logic behind to me ? Thanks in advance.

You can't multiply every figure times 1.6 like you did. The money you get depends on the last few seasons. Like the article mentioned, Köln for example will get a much larger raise.

MrKaepora

0ZtFFul.png

It's time to say goodbye. These were 6 fantastic years that I will never forget. My thanks to the Benfica family that always made ​​me feel good , to my colleagues for all the joy and unity and all the staff at Benfica who have done everything for me so that nothing would be missing. Thank you Benfica, from today I am one of you! Farewell Portugal until next time three-time champions.

I wish him all the luck in Atleti.

Pachimari

Woah wait, Atletico bought Gaitan in Benfica? That's a very nice buy for them. They have a competent team and I'm glad for that. The more competition in La Liga the better.

You can't multiply every figure times 1.6 like you did. The money you get depends on the last few seasons. Like the article mentioned, Köln for example will get a much larger raise.
Yeah, more specifically, I was refering to the positions, not the teams lol. But the question is if that's roughly what we should get, right ?

la_briola

Yeah, more specifically, I was refering to the positions, not the teams lol. But the question is if that's roughly what we should get, right ?

No, e.g: Eintracht Frankfurt will get way more than Darmstadt (or Ingolstadt), as the performance over the last 5 (?) years are taking into account.

Ibrahimovic to Bayern makes sense. Why bother joining Man United and testing yourself at his age when you can score a shedload of goals and gain plaudits from all over the world once more without needing to lift a finger?

Pachimari

The agent of Pogba, Mino Raiola, have spoken to Marca and said that Juventus and Real Madrid are in the first phase of negotiation for and that Pogba admirers Real Madrid and Zinedine Zidane; who also wants to add the player to his midfield.

Jarnet87

The agent of Pogba, Mino Raiola, have spoken to Marca and said that Juventus and Real Madrid are in the first phase of negotiation for and that Pogba admirers Real Madrid and Zinedine Zidane; who also wants to add the player to his midfield.

time for Redcafe to move on the next big transfer target saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom