• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

dead.png

Was convinced when Bendtner came on he'd be able to turn it around. He had 12 minutes! If Lewa can score five in nine, Bendtner can certainly do the same with an extra three minutes to play with.

Very surprised at the final score.

Turok_TTZ

Lewandowski stat padding. apart from the distance goal and that great volley, everything else was alright.

Congrats to Lewa but I'll be impressed when he does that in champions league.

El Topo

Lewandowski stat padding. apart from the distance goal and that great volley, everything else was alright.

Congrats to Lewa but I'll be impressed when he does that in champions league.

Didn't he single-handedly bury Real in Champions League when he was at Dortmund?

Gambit

Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Alaba, Bernat - Alonso - Thiago, Vidal - Müller, Douglas Costa - Götze

I guess Lewa is still not 100% match ready

you know, I guess he was fit after all.

Wow, what a ride. Briliant stuff by Lewy.

I was also happy with Pep's substitutions. Bernat was not playing well and neither was Thiago. Gotta say, Lewy, Müller and Götze connected really well. But of course Lewy was the MOTM.

Also, I just love seeing Martinez back on the pitch. And even Kimmich got some minutes. Great football evening

FootballFan

I was also happy with Pep's substitutions. Bernat was not playing well and neither was Thiago. Gotta say, Lewy, Müller and Götze connected really well. But of course Lewy was the MOTM.

Also, I just love seeing Martinez back on the pitch. And even Kimmich got some minutes. Great football evening

Yeah subs worked perfect. Alaba back in LB too. Game changed completely from that dull first half(from Bayern's perspective)

I still cannot fathom what happened in that fucking game. Lewandowski broke a lot of Bundesliga records today:

- Fastest Bundesliga hattrick ever
- Most goals by a substitute ever
- Five consecutive goals - the last time that happened was in the seventies

Fuck Bayern, but that was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom