• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any information on Buvac and Krawietz yet?

Klopp certainly won't do it without them. I wonder how their English skills are. Buvac doesn't talk, anyway, so his wouldn't matter I guess lol

We just sacked/demoted our first team coach and assistant manager today to make room for them, got rid of a couple of others as well in the backroom staff

DATT RITCHIE

Blablurn

CQ0fU3_W8AQp6hb.jpg:large

Beefy

Guys Northern Ireland are 20mins away from the Euros.

Last major we were at was the month before I was born. WC'86

Steven Davis going crazy with goals! First he scores his first goal in ages for us (Saints). Then scores two tonight.

Shane Long also scoring against Germany. Shame he doesn't get more game time.

Well suddenly things got crazy. Ireland has the lead against Germany, Finland leading against Romania, Scotland holding on to theirs against Poland. The question is how long will this last.

Let me be the first to congratulate Northern Ireland on making their first international tournament in 30 years.

Edit: Romania tied it. Finland's hopes are dead.

Tenebrous

BVB - Liverpool EL final, let's do it, guys!

It would be amazing. It's a tournament that Liverpool should really be trying hard in, and Klopp will not accept anything less than 100% in all competitions we enter based on what I've heard.

Any match vs Dortmund would be amazing.

Still got one more match. If Hungary wins and Romania doesn't then you can still finish in the top two.

Can't see Romania not winning at home against Faroe. Anyway, we must win in Greece and hope in the worst case we're best 3rd, thought with groups like C and D that would be hard.

Can't see Romania not winning at home against Faroe. Anyway, we must win in Greece and hope in the worst case we're best 3rd, thought with groups like C and D that would be hard.

There are too many variables to accurately gauge how group C will play out until tomorrow but here's group D so far with regards to 3rd place.

Hungary 15 pts +3GD
Poland 12 pts +8GD
Ireland 12 pts +2GD

Simply put, because Ireland and Poland face each other in the final match, regardless of what happens, neither team can reach Hungary regardless of what happens.

Edit: I completely missed up my thinking there. Sorry about that.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Klopp presented as Liverpool manager

Messi indicted for trial

Blatter and Platini suspended 90 days by FIFA

Crazy Euro qualifiers scores

CONMEBOL World Cup qualifiers underway.

Football lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom