• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Happy as hell. We've a young squad, and with a few changes (primarily upgrades on Ibe/Lucas/Mignolet if we're going to play 4-2-3-1), I expect us to do well in the future.

Blablurn

klopplacheniysv7.gif

Klopp being (pretty much) perfect makes me so happy.

For once, all the shit talk about Klopp going to Bayern can finally end. Really, it's almost offensive to think he would do that. Klopp would need to be such a fucking wanker to do that, which he obviously isn't.

Also happy for Liverpool, will take a closer look at them from now on.

The_Poet

Banned
International break is like taking a shit without your phone.

It lasts an eternity and you have no idea how you manage to survive each time.

I wonder how much of the Tottenhamization of Liverpool comes down to the quality / type of manager they chased in the post Benitez era. Klopp, even if he fails, at least represents a dramatic change from this approach.

No Wales until Saturday, and nothing too interesting on tonight... Actually ROI vs Germany might be alright, as might Portugal vs Denmark.

Portugal-Denmark is actually a huge game for the Danish. If they don't win against Portugal and Albania beats one of Serbia or Armenia they'll be forced to go the playoffs.

Group F also has some big games. Could shape who qualifies directly and who'll have to go to the playoffs.

spidye

For once, all the shit talk about Klopp going to Bayern can finally end. Really, it's almost offensive to think he would do that. Klopp would need to be such a fucking wanker to do that, which he obviously isn't.

Bookmarked this post
See you in 3 years bro

Bookmarked this post
See you in 3 years bro
Well, I obviously meant Klopp going directly to Bayern.

He's still young and will most likely return to Germany at some point. Bayern will probably be an option then. Honestly, I wouldn't like to see that but even just 5 years is a long time in football and Klopp taking the Bayern job then wouldn't make him look like a huge ass.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Ireland and Germany is coming on here in the land of the free, did anybody just see that kid wink at the camera like a boss?

So is it too early to say Scotland won't be going to France next year/ Already 1-0 Poland.

Poland's got a seriously good team, especially midfield/offense wise. Finally got a manager it seems that knows how to get the most of that talent, but at times get too conservative when they got the lead. Could happen in this game as well.

Gambit

I actually agree. It would have been very difficult to explain it to all the fans.

Liverpool is the right step and I hope it will work out well for him.

Completely forgot about the football tonight and just saw the Germany line-up. This is basically our current best 11.

Schweinsteiger injured?

Hungary, if you're trying to avoid the possibility of not even making the playoffs, letting the Faroe Islands score the first goal is not helping your cause.

Gambit

Schweine with a knock.

You know, that "knock" he has pretty often playing for Germany lol

yea, but usually he has that BEFORE he flies there. Guess as captain he at least has to show up now.

Kroos-Gündogan is our midfield future anyway (followed by Weigl-Kimmich, of course)

Is there any information on Buvac and Krawietz yet?

Klopp certainly won't do it without them. I wonder how their English skills are. Buvac doesn't talk, anyway, so his wouldn't matter I guess lol

Blablurn

And Götze is dead

God, I'm done with football

Fuck internationals

For fucks sake

Just break Müllers bones too

Fucking pieces of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom