• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening with Chelsea this year is surreal. It's like Mourinho is a wannabe coach who has struggled all his life in the Championship and only now has started in the EPL, and that all the players are average fellas trying to stay afloat and not be knocked down to the 2nd division. It's like they never were and never will be top class professionals. I want them to turn things around (and honestly, it's the same team and coach, so they CAN turn things around), but it's just been pure entertainment to watch the Chelsea games this season. I'm having a blast here once again despite that at the same time I'm feeling bad because I support them. They start losing yet again, then they don't equalize by LITERALLY an inch, then another player gets sent off, then it's pure psychological meltdown. I can't wait for the 2nd half.

Tubie

Wake up to find out Madrid is 2 up and that Navas has already stopped 4 sure goals and it's only the first half.

San Keylor indeed.

wpid-tumblr_nq4kamvdsg1td9mxco4_500.gif

Not sure what to say, sorry gaf but have pity....i'm losing it.. just like my club :-(

edit: maybe i'm not insane....maybe
JbkpxAQ.jpg

GHG

Gold Member
Amazing scenes at Chelsea.

I have Costa as my fantasy captain this week but I'm really enjoying their shitness today.

I'd captain him every week if it meant this happened.

GHG

Gold Member
Should have captained Mahrez.

I also don't have Vardy... Which is proving to be pretty stupid.

norinrad

Keylor is a God. So glad Real didn't exchange it for De Gea.

I'd be surprise if he ever goes to Real. The fans don't want him and Keylor looks pretty much settled. Only that failed pop star wanted him to leave England for her own career's sake.

On to Chelsea, it's time to get rid of the old guys and bring in all those young players they have playing for other clubs in and outside of England.

EmiPrime

Matic was deservedly sent off.

Happy to see Chelsea players booked for showing dissent.

Fabregas wasn't offside, should have been a goal.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
lol Mourinho and Chelsea

let's hope Arsenal can stay on top of it tonight

Rush_Khan

The Chelsea team's morale must be the lowest it's ever been. I think once they get a convincing win, say 5 or 6-0, then the whole team will feel a lot better. They have the players to do that. Unfortunately, they have a manager known for his anti football tactics.

Typical Arsenal banging in set pieces in amongst the trees for easy goals.

I like Ox--seems like a good guy, English, strong, and direct--but he also seems pretty dumb from a footballing perspective.

RiggyRob

With Chelsea being as terrible as they are, it's the best opportunity for someone to get into the top 4 since Moyes' United. Personally I'm hoping it'll be Everton but I don't think they've got it in them to finish above both Liverpool and Spurs.

L'Equipe says he's told the team and management he wants to leave at the end of the season. Madrid are rumored.

It could very well be true, but this is the same L'Equipe that claimed Fellaini to Chelsea was done. It's not out of they aren't used to being completely wrong about Chelsea.

That said, Hazards attitude in the game, makes you believe he wants out, no matter if he has told the management, or even have a preferred club. It was yet another disgraceful performance from him. Not just bad performance which is to be expected from any players, going through bad form, but his whole attitude of just walking around on the pitch looking at football is infuriating to look at.

Playing like this, is not the way you get a Real Madrid movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom