• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BT commentators have been talking nothing but absolute shit ever since suggesting Klopp must surely be thinking of bringing on Benteke after only 6 minutes played.

Beefy

Remember, bad defending has nothing to do with it. It's all down to the Ref and the FA.

Shit forgot that! Pissed me off all it was after we beat them was about Mourinho saying they should have had a pen. Doesn't matter we won 3-1 and should have had two pens.

Into

They wont fire him even if they lose. I know its what we all want, but there really is nobody out there, they would get some lame interim manager and play the waiting game.

LOL 3-1

Lunar FC

They wont fire him even if they lose. I know its what we all want, but there really is nobody out there, they would get some lame interim manager and play the waiting game.

LOL 3-1

We all want that? I don't. Premier league is instantly less interesting without him.

How many goals has Costa scored this season?

Chelsea have easily been my second most watched team this year and as far as I can tell his primary contribution to every match has been occasionally trying to get opposing players sent off more than anything resembling a striker.

Portugeezer

How different would things have been if Chelsea would have signed a top defender? Also, if they hadn't used Ivanovic so much. Lolol

How different would things have been if Chelsea would have signed a top defender? Also, if they hadn't used Ivanovic so much. Lolol

Well in the summer its thought Jose told the board this would happen (perhaps not 15th, but a big drop off) if they let Cech go (leader) and didn't invest

They did both the things he told them not to... which is why I have some sympathy for him but this may well be going too far

Literally this. Mourinho is crazy. If you're one up in 3 mins, it's obviously working, so keep at at. But no, he goes all turtle mode.

If you're 1-0 up in three minutes that doesn't mean anything, it's an anomaly, the tactics haven't had a chance to set in at that point on either side.

This is a good day, Chelsea finally on a 5 match losing streak and that asshole coach is done!

Hopefully nobody will hire him again, such a diva and asshole. people like that should not be allowed in sports.

Costa is another asshole that should have been suspended years back, unsportsmanlike conduct in every match he does.

Jimrpg

Couple of dodgy decisions there from Clattenburg, the extra minute injury time and lucas foul.

No surprise given he secretly loves the red shite.

still Chelsea did it to themselves, they're spending all their energy defending and got nothing in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom