• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
vJwmfiH.png

I guess places suspending bets are a bad sign...

Jimrpg

It's more like: you are an idiot if you buy this player

really?

he was once a top 5 player. watch the super cup Athletico madrid v Chelsea where he scored a hat trick. unstoppable.

he looks back to fitness now, but mou continually plays costa who's done nothing. when falcao's been on the pitch there's been no service.

really?

he was once a top 5 player. watch the super cup Athletico madrid v Chelsea where he scored a hat trick. unstoppable.

he looks back to fitness now, but mou continually plays costa who's done nothing. when falcao's been on the pitch there's been no service.

Theres been no service for Costa either to be fair

King_Moc

Banned
Couple of dodgy decisions there from Clattenburg, the extra minute injury time and lucas foul.

No surprise given he secretly loves the red shite.

still Chelsea did it to themselves, they're spending all their energy defending and got nothing in attack.

Agreed, Costa should have gone, and that was a handball by Terry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo4HLLHFlYc

How is he? That sounds like an interviewer attempting to do his job, but just happening to find that a complete shit is in the way of him doing it.

I am not going to disagree that the job description of an interviewer includes the text "occasionally be a cunt to people."

If you think of Mourinho as a human being for a moment who is upset about something that is so obvious that it needn't really be explained, having someone insistently shove those things that you are upset about in your face after you've made it clear you don't want to talk about them is clearly cunt-ish behviour.

King_Moc

Banned
I am not going to disagree that the job description of an interviewer includes the text "occasionally be a cunt to people."

If you think of Mourinho as a human being for a moment who is upset about something that is so obvious that it needn't really be explained, having someone insistently shove those things that you are upset about in your face after you've made it clear you don't want to talk about them is clearly cunt-ish behviour.

No it isn't. It's Mourinho's job to turn up and answer the questions. It's part of the reason Chelsea got £100m from the FA this year. He needs to quit feeling hard done by and just do his damn job, like the interviewer did.

Fantastic win, I haven't seen us be this clinical in a while with our chances. Finally beat Chelsea too, like how long has that been?

I really do hope Mourinho doesn't get sacked. He's one of my favorite managers of all time, but I do think the players should also be getting a bulk of the blame here. There's absolutely no passion in their play there. It's like they want him gone and for who?

It also pissed me off seeing those people leaving the game early, like seriously? No wonder people call you rent boys. Have some respect. I just hate it when people do that for any game.

I do hope Mourinho doesn't lose his mind. He may be going crazy right now and his tactics are all over the place, but hopefully he gets a better position in a years time and rebuilds himself. He's a fantastic manager.

Best wishes.

We just play at such a low tempo, it's no wonder anyone can beat us. This game was literally deja vu of the Southampton game, except we were luckier against Southampton and also Southampton were better then Liverpool.

Brinbe

Jesus, we need to get our heads out of our butt right now. Palace all over us.

Cannot deal with aggression and pace at all.

Beefy

Paul Belverstone
‏@paulbelvers
Diego Costa: "the Lucas decision wasn't key. We're playing badly, need to talk and change. This cannot continue." #CHELIV #BPL #Chelsea

Tubie

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!

Edit: Ronaldo now has 234 goals in La Liga, tied with Hugo Sanchez for the 3rd best of all time.

herod

Paul Belverstone
‏@paulbelvers
Diego Costa: "the Lucas decision wasn't key. We're playing badly, need to talk and change. This cannot continue." #CHELIV #BPL #Chelsea
Well considering Costa should have been sent off, people in glass houses...

Tubie

We are lucky to witness these 2 monsters and they both play in the same league.

Bid0Frk.png

Look at the goal/match ratios for Messi, Zarra, and Ronaldo.

Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom