• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiggyRob

Does anybody not hate the manager of their club? It's kind of ridiculous.

I appreciate what LVG is doing and has done, I just wish he'd take the simplest option sometimes i.e. drop Rooney and play Martial in his proper position.

We're miles better than we were under Moyes.

Does anybody not hate the manager of their club? It's kind of ridiculous.

No real issues with Pellegrini. I would like a more balanced midfield with more tactical flexibility considering the players he has at his disposal but apart from that I think he is pretty good.

Rumours about United being bought out by a Chinese investors for €3.5billion are starting to do the rounds. No idea how reputable Titan Sports is as a source though where the news seems to have originated from. Probably bull shit.

I really hated Paul Jewell. From the second it was announced he'd be our manager until the second he was fired.

Everyone else I've always supported. Even the useless fuck that was Roy Keane.

Mick McCarthy, who has done wonders for this football club, has been getting a lot of flak recently. Quite a number of people want him gone.

Football fans are a fickle bunch of bastards.

Interesting to hear Howard Webb question Clattenberg for letting them play beyond the 2 minutes added on, even conceding that there were fouls and throw-ins but "we usually don't add on time for those."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom