• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Martial is one of the few good players on this team, and for mysterious reasons, one of the other good players has been kept on the bench.

Seriously, fuck this squad. Nobody trying to make runs. Just fucking pass ball and crosses. So frustrating watching what was once such a great team play stagnant shit footy.

RiggyRob

The only positives I can take is that it was mildly entertaining from Blind and Romero, and Mata, Herrera and the Schmidfield didn't have to play 120 minutes and waste any energy or get injured.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Seriously, fuck this squad. Nobody trying to make runs. Just fucking pass ball and crosses. So frustrating watching what was once such a great team play stagnant shit footy.

The only ones that play with heart are Martial, Mata (benched), and Pereira. Fuck the rest. I mean look at Blind's absolutely ridiculous own goal. If the play wasn't called offside, we'd all be wondering wtf he was thinking.

norinrad

I cannot even decide whether we should send Rooney to a gulag or straight to division two, he's not even worthy of the championship.

Nothus

So is no one else watching Class of 92: Out of their league?

Pretty cool seeing grassroots footy

I watched it and thought it was great, looking forward to the second part next week. I laughed at the bit when Gary Neville was trying to tempt Paul Scholes into playing in the FA cup game for Salford and all Scholes came back with was 'I'm fat as fuck' hehe.

PowerTaxi

Banned
Playing the FM beta. Sturridge comes back from injury but gets re-injured the day before my next match.

Well, can't fault the realism.

spidye

I am counting the days until this fucking fraud pisses off to city

Fucking guardiola and his shit tactics

Save us carlo

la_briola

SGE wins with 0:0 against Bayern.
kappaRyu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom