• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour going around that Jose and the backroom staff held a meeting in the centre circle after the game.

I'm having visions of this.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20421-1377789645-20.gif

Rumour going around that Jose and the backroom staff held a meeting in the centre circle after the game.

Theres no rumour to be had, theres a picture of it, they did it whilst the subs were warming down though... i'd think if it was some sort of intense crisis meeting they wouldn't have done it with some of the players in ear shot (and where they can be pictured doing it)

Lunar FC

We are lucky to witness these 2 monsters and they both play in the same league.

Look at the goal/match ratios for Messi, Zarra, and Ronaldo.

Insane.

To bad the league is so uninteresting that I still can't be bothered to watch. :/
It would also cost me like an extra $20 / month to get the channel that has la liga in the US.

Tubie

To bad the league is so uninteresting that I still can't be bothered to watch. :/
It would also cost me like an extra $20 / month to get the channel that has la liga in the US.

Yea it sucks BeIN has the rights to La Liga in the US.

Not like NBC is much better with the PL.

I wish Fox had the rights to both tho.

Brinbe

Frustrating half... Rooney needs to be dropped in the worst way, he offers nothing right now. And this entire system collapses if you get nothing up top. I bet Memphis/Martial/Young-Mata would be a lot more effective.

Getting fed up with Pellegrini playing de Bruyne out wide, play him as a number 10 when Silva is out. Bony is becoming more and more of an oddity totally out of tune with those around him and haven't seen him score a decent goal yet, he has had two perfect chances this game and smashed them both wide.

Tubie

It's amazing how good Lucas Vazquez and Casemiro are.

I imagine Flo will sell Lucas to some PL team next summer sadly :(

I really want to see Arsenal win the league over the Manchester twins. I don't even like Arsenal, but sick of seeing the Manchester dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom