• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloosha

Chelsea U21 just beat Liverpool U21 with a stoppage time goal from Tammy Abraham. Lovely run and assist by Charly Musonda.

Meier

Arsenal will score at least two goals in the second half. They're usually amazing late in the game when other teams are tired.

caramac

untitled-1rdonj.gif

Except Arsenal fans don't think we'll win the league

A good friend of mine whom has supported 20+ years genuinely thinks they will win the league solely on the signing of Cech.

He thinks that has solved any defensive problems they had, and Giroud and Sanchez is the best strike partnership.

King_Moc

Banned
A good friend of mine whom has supported 20+ years genuinely thinks they will win the league solely on the signing of Cech.

He thinks that has solved any defensive problems they had, and Giroud and Sanchez is the best strike partnership.

To be fair to him, most of their defensive issues did look solved in the second half of last season. You do get this with some arsenal fans though. I know one who said, right after the 5-1 game with Liverpool, that the only Liverpool player he'd take was Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom