• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

So Gomis is right footed but yet with his first chance of the game he dragged the ball back onto his left foot when it was sat up perfectly for a shot on his right.

Why?

GHG

Montero is having a stunning game.

And there was me thinking Chambers was poor last season when he got burnt by him time after time. Nope. Montero is actually good.

matt.png

Courtois is a moron.

I don't care that Willian played Gomis onside, that was done, it happens. Courtois was a million miles away from the ball, his challenge offered us absolutely nothing except to get himself sent off, it was stupid and he's a moron.

I can't say I'm particularly concerned at the result, it was a typical last season performance (which saw us gently stroll to the title) except that we got a player sent off and we were pretty bad after that happened, we did the same against Burnley. Willian was great except for the offside, I'm sure Jose will clip his ear about that.

Ivanovic got absolutely wrecked on the right side though, which was a concern.

Sloosha

Yep, I'll take the draw. Swansea were very good all game.

Ivanovic had a bit of a nightmare against that pacey attack.

But if Arsenal won't win the title and Chelsea aren't looking great, who will win it?

If theres anything to take from that performance its that we're exactly the same as we were last season which worked out pretty well. Not many teams look great after getting a player off, we did pretty well to get a draw. I don't think we will play many games with 10 men this season, might give everyone else a better chance if we did though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom