• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud having one of those games where he gets frustrated and starts drifting to the wings to bang in crosses while yelling at his teammates for not doing the same. Unfortunately he can't get on the end of his own balls in.

Cech pls..

Meier

giphy.gif

Giroud might be the best crosser Arsenal have on the pitch. Or at least he is as far as I know considering most of the Arsenal team seems terrified to even attempt them most of the time. I couldn't say if they're very good at them or not.

Who the fuck are these 'many people' that the US commentators are talking about who have Arsenal as favorites for the league this season? I browse the main Arsenal reddits/forums every day and I don't see it all that often even among our own fans.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Who the fuck are these 'many people' that the US commentators are talking about who have Arsenal as favorites for the league this season? I browse the main Arsenal reddits/forums every day and I don't see it all that often even among our own fans.

Seems to be pundits. Every Arsenal fans seems to be taking the piss out of them, whilst every other teams fans keep saying we think we'll win the league.

Clusterfuckery all round.

i can only speak for myself but since the community shield everyone i know (arsenal fans included) has said that arsenal are favourites.
people seem to think that arsenal destroyed chelsea in that game, i must have been watching something else because that's not what it looked like to me.
so many pundits think arsenal will win easy for some reason, i think this year will very tight between a lot of teams.

Arsene does a lot of talking durring the off-season about how the players need less games, more breaks in the season, etc., but he sure seems to regularly disregard all of that talk of rest when it comes to bringing players back from injury/lacking fitness.

Oh fuck off. Potentially traumatic injuries, definitely traumatic goalkeeping mistakes, and playing dreadfully narrowly and predictably. I thought we were through this sort of thing after how we ended last year but this match has so far stunk of all of the worst aspects of the past decade at Arsenal.

Glad this Giroud's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom