• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorlak

Banned
#selfiecuntculture

Where is he watching the game? Back of a kebab shop?

It's an old photo.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Arsenal really messed this up. sigh

Meier

That hustle right there and the subsequent winning of the corner by Sakho will go overlooked but that was a fantastic play.

El Topo

Hamburg might lose against Jena in the first round of DFB cup. This could be a wonderful day for football.

Edit:
And as I type this, Nötting with the equalizer against Bayern. Argh.

Edit:
And as I typed that, Götze with the lead for Bayern. Phew.

I swear Stan Collymore recorded one commentary of Arsenal and talkSport have just been playing it back for the last five years. Constantly moaning about Arsenal needing to score "the perfect goal" and then criticising them when they have a shot, complaining that they don't have players going around shouting at people. He's so tiresome.

jtb

Banned
If the doctors are independent, then it becomes considerably more difficult to trick the system. The players can't be the ones deciding, the managers can't be the ones deciding, the team doctors can't be the one deciding. Put an independent doctor at each fixture, just like a referee, and figure it out.

If the FA eliminated its arcane, backwards rules regarding "protecting the integrity of the referee" and actually started handing out retroactive yellows for simulation, you could easily punish teams harshly after the fact for breaking the rules. There is no reason to let concussed players back on the pitch.

It's such an easy fix, but nobody wants to fix it.

I couldn't help but laugh at that stupid scoop pass by Ramsey into the box after Sanchez dribbled in and backwards out of the box for 10 seconds. So indicative of the entire game. I'm curious what the Arsenal pass completion percentage is.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Well, that was awful. Ox was decent, but that was about it. Need big changes. Hopefully better v Palace, but they'll be a big test.

Awful match/.

Luckily it is going on midnight here so it is totally acceptable for me to start drinking and eventually wind up in bed after this shit.

I'll be back if Liverpool start losing so I can taste someone else's misery.

Edit: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Random thing but has anyone else with Sky Go think that it is noticeably less lagged now? Used to be behind by about 2 minutes now it's almost live

TM94

Happy with a point, Southampton are a really good side.

Especially considering players like Coloccini and Tiote looked well off the pace.

Cystm

No positives for the gunners. Ox did alright I guess?

Petr Cech looked legit shook on this new squad. Two saveable goals. Two mistakes.

He'll do better, but man that was fucking rough to watch.

Giroud should not have been allowed back on the pitch.

Get another striker already.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Oxford better let Ozil out of his pocket or he'll have no space for his GCSE results

King_Moc

Banned
I found it funny how he said none of the players we've signed will walk straight into the team when Benteke and Gomez both have. Firmino will as well.

Johnson's been whining about us? Maybe he should have tried doing his talking on the pitch. Guy is fucking useless.

TeddyBoy

There's been no updates Lunar since there was literally nothing to talk about :/

Stoke had one decent chance with Johnson, he put it over.

Gomez looks decent but he got found out against Walters once.

Benteke got better service at Villa.

Coutinho and Lallana have been quiet.

Ibe and Clyne seem to have a good partnership and are playing well.

Lovren and Skrtel have made a couple small mistakes already but haven't been punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom