• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
I swear to god that my Fantasy Football team is always index linked to premier league failure. ....

... time to throw in some United players! ;)

Lunar FC

There's been no updates Lunar since there was literally nothing to talk about :/

Stoke had one decent chance with Johnson, he put it over.

Gomez looks decent but he got found out against Walters once.

Benteke got better service at Villa.

Coutinho and Lallana have been quiet.

Ibe and Clyne seem to have a good partnership and are playing well.

Lovren and Skrtel have made a couple small mistakes already but haven't been punished.

Thanks for this bud. Im glad it isnt that entertaning of a match to be honest. :p

Just from looking at the stats it really looks like we are creating next to nothing so far. Really interested to see if that changes at all when Firmino gets on.

TeddyBoy

WE DID IT!! :D

Thanks for this bud. Im glad it isnt that entertaning of a match to be honest. :p

Just from looking at the stats it really looks like we are creating next to nothing so far. Really interested to see if that changes at all when Firmino gets on.

Yeah we just don't seem to work with Lallana playing, he doesn't seem to work with us at all :(

The game changed when Can came on, he brought a lot of assurances in the centre and we looked a lot less likely to concede (the pressure was building until he came on).

Firmino didn't do too much in his 20 minute debut but he helped put a lot of pressure on the Stoke back line by closing down a lot.

Pretty much stole 2 points since there was nothing in the game between us and Stoke but I'm delighted with the win! :D

Moobabe

Pretty disappointing from Stoke - didn't create anything, no energy when they went 1-0 down either. Passing the ball around the back 4 while you have 5 guys waiting for a punt upfield?

Lunar FC

The moment I think pool might have scored we drive through a 10 miles canyon that cuts off my 4G. Glad to get a win despite a lackluster performance.

edit: Fuck that was nice.

caramac

coutinho2vpkz.gif

Mista

Banned
We got screwed today big time. Not because West Ham scored 2, no. Its because we dominated without taking an advantage of it. Cech's mistakes were HORRIBLE today. The whole team was HORRIBLE today!

We got screwed today big time. Not because West Ham scored 2, no. Its because we dominated without taking an advantage of it. Cech's mistakes were HORRIBLE today. The whole team was HORRIBLE today!

Sounds like typical Arsenal. You still need a ruthless forward. Too much of that passing crap.

If the whole team were horrible then you didn't really get screwed, did you? Screwed would mean dodgy decisions.

West Ham deserve credit.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
*wakes up, checks scores*

"Arsenal is going to win the league"

1zeWRrT.gif

Gonna go to the park and play five-a-side, it's been a couple of months. I've gained 5 pounds and I'm coming off a respiratory infection I've had for a couple of weeks.

Pray4bone

Blablurn

HSV is such a joke

Apparently someone found a list with everyones salary during a walk in the park :lol

Joke of a team. Pls get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom