• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

longdi

Banned
pwqgdj.gif

Looks and walks like mr bean

MrKaepora

A 2-2 draw against Astana. FML

Eliseu and Pizzi need to go and our coach need to get his shit together.

Let's see now how Atletico and Galatasaray finish.

Meier

A 2-2 draw against Astana. FML

Eliseu and Pizzi need to go and our coach need to get his shit together.

Let's see now how Atletico and Galatasaray finish.

Good for you guys that Raul Jimenez finally scored a few goals. He's been such a non-factor since moving to Europe.

LNBL

Damn it, CSKA - Wolfsburg 0-2.

PSV can't afford to lose now. I hope atleast a draw tonight, then Man U or Wolfsburg will have to win next week to progress in case we manage to beat CSKA next week as well.

LNBL

Come on!!!! Now we can go through to the next round on our own! A win against CSKA is enough, and if Wolfsburg beats Man U a draw is good enough too.

Guardado owned the midfield tonight.

Jarnet87

Shit performance with a chance to clinch a spot. Now United has to go Germany and get a victor, not to mention they've looked mediocre on the road. CSKA just got whooped at home, they are finished, PSV will beat them with some ease.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Would've been delicious if Madrid blew that lead.

Piss poor night for Manchester football clubs. United gonna go to Europa league.

Tubie

2 assists and 2 goals for Ronaldo.

69 goals in 68 CL games for Madrid. 56 in his last 50 CL games.

GOAT.

How many goals/assists or even how many times did he dribble past players against Barcelona? He also missed 2 goals he would've easily scored last year.

Benitez is a clown. He has made our defense the worst I've seen since the Beckham era Galacticos, and our attack the worst I've seen since the Capello season.

bjaelke

Matthias Dersch @Matthias_aus_Do

Das Wlan-Passwort im Presseraum lautet "19411945". Kann natürlich auch nur Zufall sein... #fkkbvb
The wifi password in the pressroom for the Kuban - Dortmund game is "19411945". Incredible.

Fdkn

2 assists and 2 goals for Ronaldo.

69 goals in 68 CL games for Madrid. 56 in his last 50 CL games.

GOAT.

I call that Checkpoint.

CR is doing his worst year in all his career, no matter how many goal he scores in useless matches like yesterday

How many goals/assists or even how many times did he dribble past players against Barcelona? He also missed 2 goals he would've easily scored last year.

Benitez is a clown. He has made our defense the worst I've seen since the Beckham era Galacticos, and our attack the worst I've seen since the Capello season.

I agree with you in that this team is very similar to Capello's team but at least they won something lol. This team isn't winning anything. I can't say I'm a fan of Rafa, but the injuries have not helped this season. Way too many players are injured way too often.

That being said, the issue is Perez. We don't fix that then we don't win anything.
I call that Checkpoint.

CR is doing his worst year in all his career, no matter how many goal he scores in useless matches like yesterday
Agreed. This is the worst Ronaldo I've seen play.

Don't clubs purchase insurance for just these kinds of situations?
Don't know how it's handled in the UK but in Germany, you only have to pay 4 weeks of the injury. Just like "normal" employers in case of an employee getting sick. Health insurance pays (part of) the wages then.

We basically didn't pay Gündogan anything when he was out for that year :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom