• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

I am pretty sure there are Madrid fans hoping Barca scores 1 or 2 more, in hopes that it sends Benitez out the door.

They never liked him. They never had reason to like him. And now they have a real reason to hate him.

EDIT: Fuck me sideways, 4-0

longdi

Banned
Chelsea Abramovich is a loser, how did they allowed Klopp to join LFC? Should have sacked that Jose earlier

Rafa out!

longdi

Banned
Can't believe how important a good coach can be, LFC was looking lethargic and dead at the start of the season, Brenda is toxic shit.

sora87

Liverpool - beat city and chelsea away from home, get beat by palace at home. Bizarre.
Also lol@sterling you smug little twat.

Fantastic performance. Probably the result of the season. Coutinho, Firmino, Moreno and Skrtel all brilliant. Lallana put in a hell of a lot of effort too.

Great performance by Sterling.

71986e2c-0b2f-4f0b-8f21-83eef46e2db2.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm sure Sterling cares that David from Burnley hates his guts, whilst he starts for Manchester and collects 150k a week in wages.

SkylineRKR

Madrid was destroyed. Barcelona's one touch play and pace was too much. Iniesta played a perfect game. But Madrid also let them, they let Barcelona combine. They never really put the pressure on when Barca was in possession.

Benitez is a hack. His defensive strategy yielded better results, the players complained and he gave in. Mediocre coach. He should go and take Bale with him. And Perez.

Kolx

You know your team fucked up when you're angry more than you're sad. Real Madrid won shit in the last 7 years in comparison to Barcelona even tho there is absolutely no reason for Ream Madrid to not be on bar with Barcelona if not better.

I want Rafa out because he is clearly not the name for Real Madrid but the question is who to replace him?

You know your team fucked up when you're angry more than you're sad. Real Madrid won shit in the last 7 years in comparison to Barcelona even tho there is absolutely no reason for Ream Madrid to not be on bar with Barcelona if not better.

I want Rafa out because he is clearly not the name for Real Madrid but the question is who to replace him?
how about the guy that won you a champions league

Carlos anchovi

I really think there's a good chance Raffael gets called up by Dunga next year. He has been playing at an insane level for months now. I would love to see how he, Douglad Costa, Neymar and Firmino can do upfront for Brazil.

Yes Kloppo

I love how City remains his bitch.

Makes me remember the good old times when Julian fucking Schieber beat City with his goal lol

Not sure if it will continue for his whole time here, but I love how he really does put his money where his mouth is. He says he wants the team to play football that the crowd enjoys, and he's there telling everyone to get forward even when we're 2-0 up :D

Obviously we were hugely on the front foot, but he could quite easily have been content to carry on probing with 4 players and kept our own half congested. Hopefully he can get us adept at 3 or 4 setups to switch between as and when the situations demand, rather than what we ended up with under B-Rod, a million different formations, lineups and tactical setups, non of which looked well practised and drilled.

The last 15 months or so of Rodgers' reign was notable for a bad lack of good game management, changes (or lack of) made during matches were normally to the detriment of the team during that time.

No idea how this season will go, but there's nobody I'd rather have at the helm right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom