• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

I really don't know if this is a good draw or a bad draw for bayern

I mean if we can have our players resurrected until the games than we should have a good chance.
On the other hand I have absolutely no trust in our medical department
Still absolutely no wird when robben and costa can play again and alaba and götze are at least injured until next january

Knew we'd get PSG again, wanted an easier team at this stage but oh well now that it's happened I don't actually mind it, come February hopefully we're fully back to normal and then anything can happen.

I really don't know if this is a good draw or a bad draw for bayern

I mean if we can have our players resurrected until the games than we should have a good chance.
On the other hand I have absolutely no trust in our medical department
Still absolutely no wird when robben and costa can play again and alaba and götze are at least injured until next january

Pep raus!

Although I'd laugh my ass off if Pep signed a new contract and we won the league.

Meier

Z6IILsF.jpg
Couldn't ask for a better draw for City. Not so good for the coefficient though...if at least two English teams go through, they'll probably be set up well to make the semis.

bjaelke

CWMUhd5W4AEmMsu.jpg
CWMUhdyWoAAGu_N.jpg

FC Mitdjylland, I'll take that. Better than Valencia, Fenerbahce or Dortmund at least.

Their 2 best players already said that they expect to leave in January and our league just went on a 3 month winter hiatus. Couldn't have asked for a better draw tbh.

Inversive

stolen:

Just seen Dynamo Kiev vs. Manchester City's first leg will be behind closed doors. With the second leg at the Etihad, has there ever been a Champions League tie with no fans in attendance for either game?

haha gold

TeddyBoy

BundesGAF, Blaburn, Milch, what are tickets like to get for Augsburg matches? I'm tempted to go since I've never been to Germany :)

stolen:

Just seen Dynamo Kiev vs. Manchester City's first leg will be behind closed doors. With the second leg at the Etihad, has there ever been a Champions League tie with no fans in attendance for either game?

haha gold

Omg :lol

BundesGAF, Blaburn, Milch, what are tickets like to get for Augsburg matches? I'm tempted to go since I've never been to Germany :)
I assume you are looking for home tickets?

Well, I don't know. They have a rather small stadium with very good attendance. But they are a small club which should make it easier to get tickets. Don't know if that's the case for such a huge game for the club as well, though.

TeddyBoy

I assume you are looking for home tickets?

Well, I don't know. They have a rather small stadium with very good attendance. But they are a small club which should make it easier to get tickets. Don't know if that's the case for such a huge game for the club as well, though.

Thanks Milch! Yeah I'd be happy with any seat :p

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
This is unbelievable.

Surely Leicester can't keep this up? Surely?

After Christmas is when you know how the league will shake out. Teams with bigger squads tend to fare better and pick up points.

considering Leicester's last season they have already done what they need to do. 15 games in and they've secured PL football next year when the TV money comes in.

I think they'll end up in Europe though. Spurs or Liverpool will nab the 4th spot.

Chelsea v Sunderland turning into a real relegation scrap now. I kinda want Sunderland to win just for the lols.

This is unbelievable.

Surely Leicester can't keep this up? Surely?

Why not? They're not winning with luck, and it's really refreshing to see a 'new' team up there. Also they're pretty fun to watch.

TeddyBoy

Chelsea v Sunderland turning into a real relegation scrap now. I kinda want Sunderland to win just for the lols.

Chelsea have a terrible record against Sunderland and Mourinho has a bad record against Big Sam too!

Why not? They're not winning with luck, and it's really refreshing to see a 'new' team up there. Also they're pretty fun to watch.

Yeah if Leicester got a champions league place it would be fair play to them. They play nice attacking football and give me lots of fantasy football points :p

Expert opinion from Jamie Redknapp and Frank Lampard. Yuck.

See the other day when he, Redknapp, was talking about the Bournemouth goal against United direct from the corner?

"Here's the corner flag here look.." and he actually CIRCLED the fucking corner flag. Absolute numpty.

As for Leicester: I know they're not winning by luck, and I know they're great to watch, but it's just so unreal. I'd love it if they could keep it going.

I don't know what to say about this... the idea that Jose doesn't prepare them properly is hilarious to me, they just aren't trying and i'd rather stick by the manager than the players.

I can't tell if Sky are trying to make something out of nothing when Hazard came off with his knock. The whole Chelsea collapse is a bit mental, and I'm not entirely sure anyone can understand it. It's just odd. I can't think of a turn around in form like this.

See the other day when he, Redknapp, was talking about the Bournemouth goal against United direct from the corner?

"Here's the corner flag here look.." and he actually CIRCLED the fucking corner flag. Absolute numpty.

I'm kinda hoping Gary Neville gets sacked soon, which is a shame as I really want to see him do well as a Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom