• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

CXKET6fUEAAJEhp.jpg:large

CXKEU1yVAAAW-6w.jpg:large

Why do so many players insist on passing/heading it back to the keeper? It reminds me of Lovren's cock up earlier in the season. Just boot it out for a throw in. Better safe than sorry.

Courage

I don't understand why he didn't start Schneiderlin. It's like he wanted to get sacked and be done with it. On to Mourinho I guess.

Well, today has been fun. My panic doesn't start until this evening when the Arsenal are on! Palace potentially could go third today but Spurs/City winning so it's not great for them!

Also come on Cov! Double header from my teams today would be lovely.

It appears to be working now, but their right-side scores are still broken.

It's everywhere, fantasy football not working and neither is Sky Sports' updating on Soccer Saturday.

Also feeling a bit insecure, need to stop typing "Premier Fantasy" to search for fantasy football, makes me look like a right little pervert!

Beefy

Hate to laugh but it's happened so much to us I have to say fuck them, they have the biggest squad in the league pissing and moaning about injuries. Wankers.

Nothing to find funny about a player being injured. I can see Kompany retiring as there is clearly something not right. Maybe his body can't take it anymore?

Nothing to find funny about a player being injured. I can see Kompany retiring as there is clearly something not right. Maybe his body can't take it anymore?

Not funny for him, funny for the team moaning about not having one player when they have amassed the highest paid sports team on earth. Arrogant twats. And he's not going to retire, don't be so silly. It's just a niggle that is persistent.

Beefy

Not funny for him, funny for the team moaning about not having one player when they have amassed the highest paid sports team on earth. Arrogant twats. And he's not going to retire, don't be so silly. It's just a niggle that is persistent.

Sometimes that is all it takes. As for highest playng sports team that is PSG then Real Madrid, City are 3rd.

Moobabe

We played better today and but for either the Ighalo deflection or not skying our own penalty we would (and maybe should) have won.

Hazard was poor when he came on though.

Costa got booked so he'll miss the United game on Monday.

We played better today and but for either the Ighalo deflection or not skying our own penalty we would (and maybe should) have won.

Hazard was poor when he came on though.

Costa got booked so he'll miss the United game on Monday.

Hazard looked alright, he should have come on the second Costa got his second and I wonder if Behrami crashing into him gave him a knock. Matic was stupid to give away a penalty and Oscar's penalty was shit. I don't care that he slipped because if he hadnt tried to be a smart arse and stutter his run up, just put his foot through it he might not have missed. Oscar is all style and not enough substance, it pisses me off

Although why on earth he is taking the penalty instead of Hazard or our out of form striker who was on a hat-trick is a question for someone else

elseanio

What kind of striker doesn't just shoot when they get the ball and there is no goaly? Embarrassing end to the game, but at least we got the 3 points

Kuros

The Benteke miss needs Benny Hill adding to it. Just pass it into the net you prick.

We won though. If they'd have scored at the end Benteke would have got an absolute bollocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom