• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
MXGAF: how do you rate Marco Fabian? Just signed for Frankfurt.

He's a good player for sure and he can score brilliant goals like:

marco-fabian-chilena-o.gif

puebla.gif

But lately he's been really inconsistent. I really don't know how he'll do in Germany.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Arsenal is gonna wreck it tonight, I can feel it in my pants

Hazard looked alright, he should have come on the second Costa got his second and I wonder if Behrami crashing into him gave him a knock. Matic was stupid to give away a penalty and Oscar's penalty was shit. I don't care that he slipped because if he hadnt tried to be a smart arse and stutter his run up, just put his foot through it he might not have missed. Oscar is all style and not enough substance, it pisses me off

Although why on earth he is taking the penalty instead of Hazard or our out of form striker who was on a hat-trick is a question for someone else

We played better today and but for either the Ighalo deflection or not skying our own penalty we would (and maybe should) have won.

Hazard was poor when he came on though.

Costa got booked so he'll miss the United game on Monday.

Costa almost got in form and misses United match SMH.
And wanted to slap Oscar repeatedly after that bloody miss. Seriously guy is gutless. Costa should have taken the penalty.

Clegg

I thought LvG would've been sacked by now. Should have happened after the Norwich balls up too and now it looks like we're paralysed by indecision. The team isn't going to improve under LvG. We're just dropping points and losing ground on the top 4 with him in charge.

norinrad

I thought LvG would've been sacked by now. Should have happened after the Norwich balls up too and now it looks like we're paralysed by indecision. The team isn't going to improve under LvG. We're just dropping points and losing ground on the top 4 with him in charge.

Not to defend LvG, but any manager that comes in will sink with this team. Getting rid off him would only create more problems, you cannot just flip back to the system he's created. It's a good solid team, but lacks finishers. Lingard, Memphis, Martial are all young and inconsistent. Wayne and Mata should be doing more than they currently have been putting in.

Before we all start blaming LvG, what about the players, he's continuously stuck his neck out for them, defended them when other managers would have thrown the likes of fat Wayne under the bus. His downfall has been sticking his neck out for these overpaid childish men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom