• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

He's a good player for sure and he can score brilliant goals like:

marco-fabian-chilena-o.gif

puebla.gif

But lately he's been really inconsistent. I really don't know how he'll do in Germany.

Thanks!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Is this when we consider Spurs title contenders?

edit: I swear when I posted that it was 1-0. The BBC website isn't updating.

Patrick Bamford just told the press that he is ending the loan with Palace and returning to Chelsea, before informing the club and Alan Pardew. He's an interesting character, I'll give him that.

Tragic how we're struggling to string passes against this United team, actually making them look decent somehow. On another note I wonder how many times Hazard's going to get fouled, I can imagine the talk prior to the match, 'just kick Hazard whenever he get's the ball'.

Wes

venison crêpe
8 points from 19 games

RIP Villa

We've been shambolic all season. Mediocre players making silly mistakes, gifting away goals and we have no out and out striker capable of getting us back in to games.

Been circling the drain for a couple of seasons, we had this coming. Aim now is merely to prepare as best as possible for life in the Championship.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Patrick Bamford just told the press that he is ending the loan with Palace and returning to Chelsea, before informing the club and Alan Pardew. He's an interesting character, I'll give him that.

Go back to Boro, Patrick.

Also, Mertesacker needs to stop running forward. He provides FUCK ALL in attack and he is WAYYYY too slow in getting back. Just a liability.

Moobabe

Interesting - I'd heard he missed a decent chance today so I wonder if that miss (or the reaction to it) prompted his decision.

Must be going out on loan somewhere else.

Interesting - I'd heard he missed a decent chance today so I wonder if that miss (or the reaction to it) prompted his decision.

Must be going out on loan somewhere else.

He did, as he has missed all chances while playing for us, so we will easily replace him.

Apparently Pardew had an "interesting" reaction when told about Bamfords quotes from the press, so there won't be any way back here now.

norinrad

lol what the hell? I really love football and it's interesting characters.

norinrad

What happens after this LvG goes or stays? At least it encouraging to see United picking themselves up from the last four games.

Christ Wayne

He's one of those players that think he is a lot better than he actually is.

Can't believe the Football League awarded him the Championship player of the season last season, he wasn't even close to the top 10, but because he was a young Englishman on loan from Chelsea then of course he was the best player. Although he didn't even make the official Championship team of the year, so quite how they decide these things I don't know.

He's an average Championship player at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom