• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Would be an excellent addition if they got him, he's much better than Gestede or Agbonlahor.

Good for Villa, and it gets Remy the game time he's being denied. Win win for everyone.

As long as he doesn't have to stay when they go down, of course.

If he's just on loan I imagine it'll only be a 6 month loan until the end of the season, I doubt he'd want a loan to buy deal with Villa almost certain to go down at this point.

Tubie

Apparently Canales tore his left ACL, that's why he had to come off.

Kid has had horrible luck with injuries, and it's a shame, he showed a lot of promise before the injuries began.

sora87

The 3 points is really all that matters at the end of the day, this is the kinda game we'd normally throw away. But seriously Klopp, get them working on finishing

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
There are fewer things in football that make me happier than seeing Liverpool lose.

I've nothing against them really, but being surrounded by their plastic fanbase rubs me the wrong way.

Seeing them get relegated within the next five years will be amazing.

norinrad

The last few games, I started to hold the believe Liverpool might, just might be on fire again. A lot of these players need to be shipped out. Benteke isn't really the ideal striker in this setup either. Klopp can only do something about this at the beginning of next season. It's too late now.

Timbuktu

There are fewer things in football that make me happier than seeing Liverpool lose.

I've nothing against them really, but being surrounded by their plastic fanbase rubs me the wrong way.

Seeing them get relegated within the next five years will be amazing.

Nothing against them but you just want them relegated? It's not like the younger plastic fan base jumped on the bandwagon based on easy success.

It says something that West Ham has a clearly stronger squad today. They are fresher as well and gets the rub of the green. Not sure if Liverpool can do anything to turn it around without some indisputable moments of genius or luck.

sora87

I didn't say that I wanted to see them get relegated. I just said it's inevitable.

Yeah that's never gonna happen, no matter how shit we get there's always gonna be at least 3 other teams who are shitter.

This season's a write off now though, no way we make top 4, Palace, West Ham, Spurs, Leicester all have much better squads with players who actually have some fight in them. The question now is can Klopp attract some actual good players after we finish 8th.

This season is already written off. I think Klopp is just experimenting at the moment. Benteke won't work in this set up. We need a player of Suarez mould for Firminho to be at his best. Benteke doesn't move around at all and just stands there. Not much movement from him at all. I think Firminho needs another season before we start writing him off.

Also Liverpool played on Wednesday night only to play a Saturday lunch game. Not really fair on them.

sora87

It's amazing they made that huge mistake with big andy, who just didn't fit the style, then proceeded to make the same mistake with benteke.

It's amazing they made that huge mistake with big andy, who just didn't fit the style, then proceeded to make the same mistake with benteke.

Isn't that Rodgers fault though? Can't say it's Klopp, he can only work with what he has.

Next season is when he can really be judged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom