• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az

What's the deal with Yaya now? Dude finds the weirdest shit to be mad about.

Tomorrow: "Yaya outraged at City's gym light bulb voltage. Hopes Mansour will open investigation."

Could another Sturridge waiting to happen.

Riedle's problem was that he couldn't really get a good run in the side (third fiddle to Fowler / Owen). If Götze joins, he will play.
Well, for some reason, I don't see Götze get bigger with time but rather dimmer until he becomes imperceptible. His best season was like four years ago.
At Bayern, he is at least considered a Bavarian and he will get some playtime even with his current form. At Liverpool ? He would be only one more name in the squad.

Born within Africa I imagine.

Isn't Pierre French?

Born in France, raised in France, always played in Europe. Qualifies through his father.

I've never paid attention to this award, so I suppose it all hinges on who you choose to play for rather than where you're actually from. Otherwise Zidane would have been just as eligible - Patrick Vieira (born in Senegal) even more so.

sora87

Here's hoping the younger lads coming into the squad tonight have more drive than the lazy fools in the senior squad, you literally can't get any worse than that west ham performance

TeddyBoy

I hope Liverpool get absolutely thumped, or forced to play a replay.

Fuck them for bringing down the FA Cup.

Ibe
Coutinho
Lovren
Sakho
Henderson
Origi
Skrtel
Rossiter
Sturridge
Gomez
Ings

This is Liverpool's injury list with Arsenal and Man United to play next week. We can barely field a fit eleven and it's not worth the injury risks to play our fit players against Exeter.

I'm actually surprised Benteke is playing our injury list is that bad.

TeddyBoy

I don't mind a replay, Exeter tried to play nice football and fair play to them for that.

A game at Anfield will probably guarantee their financial future for a good few years.

Godan

What's that all about Arsenal. Well that not to bad as its only in the first 20 minutes so still can come back and win.

Edit: Nice one Campbell

Iwobi always seems a promising player. Joel Campbell I have a ton of faith in and it's great to see him doing well. It's just been too crowded in his role up until this point, and it will be again soon enough.

Pachimari

Can't wait to see us play in one and a half hour. Unfortunately all the statements Zidane have given so far have been very discouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom