• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
lol what a joke

the idiot ref just robbed us of one of the most hilarious own goals I've ever seen (Dortmund v Ingolstadt)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I thought it was an accident and not deliberate
The fact that he stuck his foot out in that manner is careless. Messi and him were going foe ball but a footballer knows whwre hisnlegs could go and took an ill advised low steaight shit in the mid leg area. He knew of Messi's presence. That's how you snap legs in the wrong direction. The red is deserved and maybe a suspension.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I had that moment last week when it was West Ham v City, won £80 today though :D

They ended up losing 3-2 in the 96th minute too, fair play on the win mate. I have another bet for later games, hopefully my luck improves.

Eleny impressed me today, more to come from him for definite.

I think I hate Benteke more than I've ever hated a Liverpool player.

More than this twat?

El-Hadji-Diouf.jpg

Timbuktu

At least we avoided Lollerpool :p

The extra fixture next month isn't ideal though, we've got a very stacked February as it is.

It not that bad if we play the kids again. they did alright, lacked the quality in the final third obviously but we should have beaten this sub-par West Ham performance of Benteke had been awake. The only thing worst was probably Enrique's free kick. West Han hardly did anything though, not even Payet showed much quality.

Teixeira, Brannagan and Ojo should be getting more game time. Those guys are really talented. Teixeira was playing pretty good in the 1st half and became a driving force in the 2nd. I can't believe Benteke missed an easy goal that Teixeira practically put on the plate for him with that pass.

King_Moc

Banned
Teixeira, Brannagan and Ojo should be getting more game time. Those guys are really talented. Teixeira was playing pretty good in the 1st half and became a driving force in the 2nd. I can't believe Benteke missed an easy goal that Teixeira practically put on the plate for him with that pass.

Yeah, they definitely look good enough to be getting a go every now and then. I had to go out as Ojo came on, but Brannagan and Teixera impressed. They looked better than Firmino has up until the last couple of weeks.

So Chelsea are set to sell Remy and got washed out striker no 2425 (Pato) and some guy from MLS (lol)

And we missed out Charlie Austin who is a boyhood Chelsea fan for 4m.

Piss poor business is an understatement. Emenalo needs to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom