• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Save us Mourinho. Should have been manager before Boxing Day. United board is full of incompetent geezers. If they go giggs over Mou, oh lawd

Save us Mourinho. Should have been manager before Boxing Day. United board is full of incompetent geezers. If they go giggs over Mou, oh lawd

This.

If they give it to Giggs again I'll cry, the only thing stopping United from getting Jose is that Woodward doesn't want to admit that he's failed by LVG getting sacked.

Although I did hear a rumour that Charlton doesn't like Jose and that he's the only one on the board who won't sanction it, that true?

norinrad

Both are not getting anywhere near the top job. What Giggs needs to do is to find a small club where he can slowly build his career and perhaps one day take over at United. He needs to take a good look at his pal who seems to be finding out in Spain, managing is more than talking nonsense on SKY with some pen circling around players on some touch screen.

Nichols has left for Peterborough.

To be fair, it's smarter to take the money now than hope for a generous tribunal fee, but we'll definitely miss those goals. Stockley looks to be a decent replacement on loan, hopefully we'll be able to get him on a permanent basis going forward.

Carbonox

In what realm of humanity would Marseille want Steven Fletcher? Like how does that even pop up in your club's mind?

They sure love their north-east England club turds. First Cabella, then Thauvin and now Fletcher.

Meier

CaIebeXWAAEyUsT.png

Fastest old man on the planet is signed.

That's a badass photo.

4 years in the making
4TfeeGW.png

<3

I hope Manager makes a come back. I need his thoughts.

In what realm of humanity would Marseille want Steven Fletcher? Like how does that even pop up in your club's mind?

They sure love their north-east England club turds. First Cabella, then Thauvin and now Fletcher.

Remember Marseille lost their entire attack last season. Ayew, Payet, and Gignac all left. They're playing Mauricio Isla right now. Fletcher and Cabella are a big step up from that.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

I wouldn't put Cabella and Thauvin in the same group as Fletcher.

Fletcher is pretty damn awful.

Jack cw

Lol. Same shitposting when we signed Costa. You guys will never learn.
The real LOL is to think that Badstuber and Benatia will be our CB's for the rest of the season. And Milch, we took him away from Schalke, so be happy.
Bayern fans are mental (on here at least)
So true. Ignoring what Pep did for us, the daft view of 2 lost CL semis under him is what they remember..
Let's see who of those guys cries first, should we play a "normal" season under Ancelotti...

Lunar FC

Running out a coach with a +75 win percentage. Fucking hilarious. Being a fan of these super clubs must be a depressing existance.

Unconfirmed Member
I'm fully convinced Jose Mourinho will be the manager of United next season.

It's very obvious that there is no single manager available who is capable of overseeing the entire footballing structure of the club as SAF had done.

norinrad

I don't want him to waste any more money I'm happy we've done nothing.

Obviously the board feels the same.

Pretty much agree, but the injury list is pretty long. You keep blaming LvG, you think Jose could make them better? Sure they could win the league in two seasons but the long term damage to the club would be worse than Liverpool. How long as Liverpool been fucking around?

Chelsea won't be winning the league in the next 5 years.

Pretty much agree, but the injury list is pretty long. You keep blaming LvG, you think Jose could make them better? Sure they could win the league in two seasons but the long term damage to the club would be worse than Liverpool. How long as Liverpool been fucking around?

Chelsea won't be winning the league in the next 5 years.

I have no idea who could improve us and take us back up the table.

Mou is not the man I want as manager he knows his shit that is for sure but within a season or two the rot would settle in and we would be back to square one.

norinrad

I mean people decry LvG for playing boring football and then you want Mou.

Its a strange world. LvG way of playing is not boring, people just see it that way. It's pretty obvious what is missing and well other clubs across Europe know that and would charge United through the nose for the players LvG wants. A striker and a Ramos type of player and the team will click.

Imagine being a club that sacks its manager a year after winning the title and could quite conceivably win it the season he's sacked as well.

That must be some payoff Pellegrini's getting.

Why imagine? It's already happened before. Bayern won a treble after Pep was announced to take over. Uli said Heynckes was forced out.

Meier

Imagine being a club that sacks its manager a year after winning the title and could quite conceivably win it the season he's sacked as well.

That must be some payoff Pellegrini's getting.

The club extended him for a season to get the press to stop speculating about his future all the damn time. I doubt he'll get paid for the entire year (£3.4m) he would have had if the extension was not canceled, but he'll probably get £2-2.5m as a little thank you for doing well and for always keeping City in a good light.

And then continue to coach without skipping a beat.

I'm just bitter because we (ROY FUCKING KEANE!!!) sold Rhodes for peanuts.

And he always scores against us. As does Dave Nugent. And now they're in the same side.

And Ipswich isn't signing anyone, just like last year and we're going nowhere. Again. 15 fucking years in Division 1.

Even Charlton has signed Yaya Sanogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom