• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Has Giggs gone to go manage Celtic? I was wondering why he wasn't in his seat to the left of LVG like usual, and then started hearing about this.

What has happened to Palace?

Injuries and suspensions. On pretty much all our offensive players other then Zaha, who had to carry the team. We're just not scoring, since we've had to play Frazier Campbell, who has been missing so many chances that if this was Football Manager, I would have reloaded from a save in october/november.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Today feels like LVG before the game told the players:

"Ok you don't want Philosophy? Today we will not do Philosophy. You show me how you want this team to play"

Man U 1-0

"Ok, a goal in the first half. We've done that with Philosophy. Nothing special."

Martial 2-0

"Well shit."

Beefy

Today feels like LVG before the game told the players:

"Ok you don't want Philosophy? Today we will not do Philosophy. You show me how you want this team to play"

Man U 1-0

"Ok, a goal in the first half. We've done that with Philosophy. Nothing special."

Martial 2-0

"Well shit."

Helps you played Stoke.

Kill3r7

Best performance in months and more importantly we kept a clean sheet. Hopefully we see a similar performance against Chelsea.

zroid

Banned
man

VigilantAltruisticIndianringneckparakeet.gif

Anth1888

Bloody hell, that Giggs to Celtic rumour has gained traction. Its obviously a load of bullshit though, just a random cunt on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom