• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Ronaldo goal.

vLE0ayh.gif

panty

James with a shoulder injury? He's starting to resemble fat-Ronaldo. Looking exhausted and out of shape every game...

Bring on Vazquez ZZ

panty

I hate this fucking booing in football matches. I've been to a few big matches and never understood it. Football fans are fucking scum.

I hate this fucking booing in football matches. I've been to a few big matches and never understood it. Football fans are fucking scum.

Real fans never boo? Not even for Messi. Pls.

Dzeko should've scored there.

/That looked hell of a lot like a penalty...

Jarnet87

Congrats Utd fans re: Rooney

He must of sensed his one patch of good form was about to end.

Everyone happy about so much youth in the squad by van Gaal, people pointing to it as a strength of his especially in light of the Mou rumors. The old fart has only been playing youth because he gutted the squad and everyone is injured.

Syder

Congrats Utd fans re: Rooney
..and he'll still get priority in the England XI in a striking role ahead of Kane, Vardy, Sturridge, Welbeck, Walcott, Austin, Defoe, etc.

If Vardy and Kane stay injury free until June, and one of Sturridge, Welbeck, Walcott or Austin find themselves in good fitness/form, we'll have at least three better striking options that aren't Wayne Rooney.

I should add I don't believe all of the aforementioned strikers are better than Rooney, should be ahead of him in selection or should even be given chances; Defoe, for example, has never officially retired from international duty but we should never see him in an England shirt ever again. However, Rooney has had enough chances at tournament level over his career and has been largely unimpressive for the majority of this season with this injury seemingly ending his stylistic purple patch that he'd been enjoying recently.

It's all about the New Breed.

m_s3_3576865b.jpg

Also, give Mark Noble a cap please, Roy, thanks.

Beefy

Just cancelled my sky sports package on virgin, took my package down by nearly half, don't see the point in it any more!

Why? Couldn't you just try and get a deal? I phoned up Sky when they lost the CL rights, managed to get it half price.

sora87

Why? Couldn't you just try and get a deal? I phoned up Sky when they lost the CL rights, managed to get it half price.

I suppose I could have tried but I dunno, don't really watch anything on it now except for the odd prem game. They've been increasing it every month it seems, so I just thought nah, it's not worth it when BT Sports has pretty much everything now.

Lunar FC

Hope we start our best 11 today. I've watched enough half strength squads on the field this season to fill a lifetime.

Edit:

I'll take it. :)

Confirmed #LFC side to face Augsburg: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Sakho, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Milner, Coutinho, Firmino, Sturridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom