• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
lqHaHK8.jpg

This cunt. Different planet.

Beefy

Adam Johnson to appeal guilty verdict on one count of child sex activity, his counsel Orlando Pownall QC tells court

Beefy

Judge Jonathan Rose has told Adam Johnson that he is being granted bail to “say goodbye to your daughter” before he received substantial prison sentence.

Weidenfeller - Ginter, Subotic, Hummels, Durm - Weigl - Passlack, Gündogan, Castro, Ramos - Aubameyang

Oh wow

Could also be Passlack as RB/LB, Ginter in midfield and Castro on the wing.

Can any Spanish speakers translate the headline?

I laughed :(

Perez will probably be gone next season. You can have a bad year, certainly with this Barcelona, but it's gone too far. The fans have been very patient with him, but enough is enough.

Real Madrid really needs a fresh start.

spidye

Can't believe I'm going to miss this game, dortmund and juve

At least pep is doing his best to destroy our form
Benching müller hahahha

Man city are so low energy

Absolute disaster

That was the first half, City never seem to turn up until after half time. Sometimes when a goal is scored. I don't know why but the majority of goals are scored by them in the second half. They also have a habit of falling asleep if they are winning by a few goals prior to the second half.

Check out Valencia's first goal in the Malaga/Valencia match. Goalie leaps to intercept cross under no pressure and palms it into his own net before screaming wildly at the referee.

Edit: See it above.

spidye

I can't wait to see pep's whining after the match

I'm waiting for our inevitable choking in the cl and with dortmund. the fans are already turning away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom