• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

West Ham pushing for at top 4 spot something fierce.

Wonder what the odds would have been at the beginning of the season for calling Leicester, Spurs and West Ham in the top 4.

Jerm411

Hey Arsene....

BvYPTJf.gif

Pachimari

Our defense were all over the place today. Kind of unbelievable to watch.

I think Kroos and Casemiro did well but I want more from James.

Unfortunately my stream died just before the 2-0 goal, so didn't watch the rest of the match.

norinrad

If United can get a win now they could be in the title chase...

lol

Edit: And they just score!

I'd quite enjoy seeing Van Gaal lift the trophy.

They could sneak in to take it though I probably think third place is more realistic. I just want Wayne to take as much time as he needs to recover in Dubai.

Lunar FC

Great performance. If only we had some consistancy.

Also, I can't concieve of a scenario in which Benteke scores another goal in his career.

Kill3r7

They could sneak in to take it though I probably think third place is more realistic. I just want Wayne to take as much time as he needs to recover in Dubai.

Top 4 is definitely back in play. That's the best we could have hoped for. I can't believe Arsenal lost today.

Gandalf

What a crazy set of results. Watford were unlucky to lose really... Juans class proving the difference, lovely free kick.

The top 4 dream is real. Spurs vs Arsenal next, Man City will probably carry on dropping points here and there... Great opportunity!

Kuros

City were absolute shit tonight. Played like they didn't care. Easy pickings.

We will no doubt lose to Palace at the weekend.

spidye

"Bemerkenswert: In der Münchner Anfangsformation stand lediglich ein deutscher Akteur: Manuel Neuer."

just one german in the starting XI of Bayern

without words

Holy shit. I couldn't catch the games today but I saw the results just now and woooow, City, Arsenal AND Tottenham lost. Leicester actually increases the difference in this fixture. I just can't shake off believing this is their year. Everything is going right for them.

Footie Ace?

Premier League footballer, England footballer... earning a ton of money, he might not be Messi or Ronaldo but compared to a lot in the football world I think he probably does count as a "footie ace" when talking to the general public... PL winners medal too

Jarnet87

Mata freekick bailed out United, god we were shit. If Watford were a little more clinical in front of goal they would have bagged 3 or 4.

Mata freekick bailed out United, god we were shit. If Watford were a little more clinical in front of goal they would have bagged 3 or 4.

The clank is back.

Now we just need Rooney back to do fuck all for 4 games, score 2 goals and be the legend that England needs.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
lol EPIC match
of course we didn't go through in the end but 'twas fun to scare them shitless

Goddamn Palacio that's why you never pk ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom