• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKaepora

Who would say that we would be here after that awful preseason.

2341207_w1.jpg

Well done team.

Ref for the Liverpool v United game Carlos Velasco has given 6 reds and 63 yellows in his last 10 games, and 8 yellows in 2 CL games as well.

As if the game wasn't enough i'm shitting it about the ref now, i'm glad Fellaini won't be able to get away with murder if he plays but..

This is the first European tie between us ever, don't piss it up the wall pls ref.

RiggyRob

Ref for the Liverpool v United game Carlos Velasco has given 6 reds and 63 yellows in his last 10 games, and 8 yellows in 2 CL games as well.

As if the game wasn't enough i'm shitting it about the ref now, i'm glad Fellaini won't be able to get away with murder if he plays but..

This is the first European tie between us ever, don't piss it up the wall pls ref.

Already happened, may as well just sit back and watch the red cards fly.

Should be entertaining at the very least, like that World Cup game in 2006 where there something like 4 red cards and 12 yellows.

Already happened, may as well just sit back and watch the red cards fly.

Should be entertaining at the very least, like that World Cup game in 2006 where there something like 4 red cards and 12 yellows.

That was comedy as a neutral, well apart from De Jong attempting to kill Alonso. Holland didn't give even a slightest fuck that night.

EDIT: Wait that was '10, 06 was the Zidane one, don't really remember that one.

RiggyRob

That was comedy as a neutral, well apart from De Jong attempting to kill Alonso. Holland didn't give even a slightest fuck that night.

EDIT: Wait that was '10, 06 was the Zidane one, don't really remember that one.

It's the one where players from both teams were sat down talking to each other after they'd been sent off because they played for the same club, Deco and Van Bronkhorst I believe?

Kuros

Spurs paying for their team selection and the fact that BVB are just really good.

Wait Spuds are playing Villa at the weekend?! Why rest players?

Orbis

This is the first European tie between us ever,
Huh, never noticed that. Really interesting tie this one, unlike tonight's other English game we have 2 teams who actually want (need) to win for the sake of having a chance at CL qualification.

Wait Spuds are playing Villa at the weekend?! Why rest players?
Because English teams are pathetic and can't compete in more than one competition.

Teams for Liverpool United.

As expected from us. Looking forward to seeing how this ref handles Fellaini.

It's the one where players from both teams were sat down talking to each other after they'd been sent off because they played for the same club, Deco and Van Bronkhorst I believe?

I misread mate i thought you said final lol. Don't remember that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom