• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fdkn

spanish refs always doing a good job
CeBKX_rXIAIm8Vl.jpg:large

Bale's goal was legal too

norinrad

So Leicester away next, I don't mind what the result is. Yes I would like a win, but I want Leicester to win the league.

That would be something, right now everyone is rooting for Leicester to win the league except Spurs fans. Leicester do have some tough games ahead still and either Spurs or the other great disappointment from London some how sneaks up on them to win it.

Blablurn

According to @beinsports_FR, Rennes starlet Ousmane Dembélé has agreed personal terms with Bayern Munich.

The 18 year old Dembélé will be loaned back to Rennes for next season, before joining Bayern in summer 2017.

Reschke doing dat business

According to @beinsports_FR, Rennes starlet Ousmane Dembélé has agreed personal terms with Bayern Munich.

The 18 year old Dembélé will be loaned back to Rennes for next season, before joining Bayern in summer 2017.

Another player that would start ahead of Götze lol

Also, Bla, what's the best way to sell 18+ games? I tried shpock but it's so bad that I want to punch them in the dick.

Jack cw

So Bayern truly shift their strategy and buy wordclass talents as quick as they can. Probably the only way to stay competitive against the epl money.

Blablurn

So Bayern truly shift their strategy and buy wordclass talents as quick as they can. Probably the only way to stay competitive against the epl money.
It also helps to compensate that time till our youth fscility is done and ready to deliver some talent.

Maybe we are losing a lil of that German spirit but I guess u have to if u wanna stay competitive.

Remember hoeneß dream of an all Bayern German national team 06?

I mean it was still pretty Bayern in 14.

I don't mind if we go a lil more international now.

Blablurn

Another player that would start ahead of Götze lol

Also, Bla, what's the best way to sell 18+ games? I tried shpock but it's so bad that I want to punch them in the dick.
Zabojnik was always my go yo guy to sell +18 games lol

But besides him I can only recommend areabasar.de . u give them a copy of your person, and u can sell right away.

spidye

Yes reschke
French this place up. Next griezman please

Jack cw

Yes reschke
French this place up. Next griezman please
In exchange for Götze of course.
Otherwise we need a young CB (Boateng, Martinez, Benatia, Badstuber and Tasci are at the same age) and a decent right back. And maybe someone like Gündogan.

spidye

In exchange for Götze of course.
Otherwise we need a young CB (Boateng, Martinez, Benatia, Badstuber and Tasci are at the same age) and a decent right back. And maybe someone like Gündogan.

Jonathan Tah seems like a no brainer at this point. I don't think Leverkusen will sell him to us, tough. maybe he can force himself out of that club like Chanaghoglu did with HSV lol

and no Götze stays. He'll deliver under Carlo
You'll see

Beefy

Max Kruse: Germany striker dropped after poker & Nutella issues.

When Wolfsburg striker Max Kruse was fined for leaving 75,000 euros (£59,000) of poker winnings in the back of a taxi, he probably thought his week could not get any worse.

How wrong he was.

Now after a tumultuous seven days in which he has also been publicly admonished for his Nutella addiction and forced to build a chicken coop in dungarees, the 28-year-old has been dropped from the Germany squad for the friendly against England in Berlin on Saturday.

The sanction imposed by his Bundesliga club was 25,000 euros (£20,000), meaning Kruse's misdemeanours have left him almost £80,000 poorer - not to mention the considerable dents to his pride and blood sugar levels.

As if all that was not enough, he was photographed at a night club at the weekend where he grabbed a woman's mobile phone and tried to delete the pictures, according to German newspaper Bild.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35864765

What the hell?

spidye

Max Kruse: Germany striker dropped after poker & Nutella issues.

When Wolfsburg striker Max Kruse was fined for leaving 75,000 euros (£59,000) of poker winnings in the back of a taxi, he probably thought his week could not get any worse.

How wrong he was.

Now after a tumultuous seven days in which he has also been publicly admonished for his Nutella addiction and forced to build a chicken coop in dungarees, the 28-year-old has been dropped from the Germany squad for the friendly against England in Berlin on Saturday.

The sanction imposed by his Bundesliga club was 25,000 euros (£20,000), meaning Kruse's misdemeanours have left him almost £80,000 poorer - not to mention the considerable dents to his pride and blood sugar levels.

As if all that was not enough, he was photographed at a night club at the weekend where he grabbed a woman's mobile phone and tried to delete the pictures, according to German newspaper Bild.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35864765

What the hell?
isn't there a video of him where he's naked? :lol

Wolfsburg's behavior is even worse. They should have supported Kruse, criticized him internally and not shit in him even more in public.

Jogi's is shit but we know he's a hypocritical ass, so that was to be expected.

Lunar FC

DerZuhälter;198879498 said:
Pep destroys everything. Götze, Bayern, football.
Nothing stays the same once Pep enters the scene.

When did FootyGAF turn into BundesligaGAF by the way?

The rampant negativity from bayern supporters has driven everybody else away.

Seems like you guys are getting götze back lol
We'll only pay 5m and Götze needs to walk back to Dortmund carrying the stone of shame (so that he's not fat anymore).

Actually, he can't come back. That's only allowed in January, see Nuri and Shinji. And maybe because he acted like a cunt

la_briola

Wolfsburg's behavior is even worse. They should have supported Kruse, criticized him internally and not shit in him even more in public.

Jogi's is shit but we know he's a hypocritical ass, so that was to be expected.

Hes the perfect role model when it comes to driving safety! You could say he inspired Reus to follow his footsteps.
angel.gif

Syder

:lol
dude, I hope Frankfurt gets Götze

it really was pep. he put him on the wings or as a false 9 but he made his best games at dortmund or bayern as AM.
If Bayern want the best return on Götze selling him to a Premier League club is probably their best bet. There will be plenty of clubs willing to buy him based on his Dortmund promise and the name 'Götze'.

Jack cw

If Bayern want the best return on Götze selling him to a Premier League club is probably their best bet. There will be plenty of clubs willing to buy him based on his Dortmund promise and the name 'Götze'.
Bayern sells him to whoever he and his agent find giving him the best wages and perspective. Bayern always does this to thank those players that played for the club but want them away now. We don't need transfer money, we need him off because of his hilarious wages. If Dortmund or Red Bull Leipzig or even Juventus truly wants him and the player agrees with them then we'll surely sell him for way less than 35 million. We always do that. See Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Mandzukic, Gustavo, Klose, Podolski...

Exception is EPL of course. Our boards new cashcow, and that is if a club from England wants Götze then Bayern wont give him away for anything less than 50 million but those are peanuts I guess.

Bayern sells him to whoever he and his agent find giving him the best wages and perspective. Bayern always does this to thank those players that played for the club but want them away now. We don't need transfer money, we need him off because of his hilarious wages. If Dortmund or Red Bull Leipzig or even Juventus truly wants him and the player agrees with them then we'll surely sell him for way less than 35 million. We always do that. See Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Mandzukic, Gustavo, Klose, Podolski...

Come on now, I can't see you guys selling us Götze directly. Not even talking about money, we're simply too good this season. Rummenigge would kill his brother before selling a player with this talent to a club who could be a threat to place 1 and where the player has functioned well in the past.

Also, 35m is a hilariously high price for someone that cost 37m, has only one year left on his contract and has done shit since joining Bayern. A fee above 20m is something we just wouldn't pay, unless Micky is leaving and we get like 80m lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom