• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

It's a yellow. I don't care if he does it twice in two minutes.

That's how football works? Maybe it should, but we both know it doesn't - a word from the referee to calm down maybe?

I've lost count of the times referees haven't sent off a player quickly for a second yellow and given the benefit of the doubt.

MrKaepora

what???
no one thought this but I didn't expect bernat and ribery be so shitty today

Don't take me wrong.

What Pepe and the players said before the game is one thing but the attitude of Bayern in the field...I don't know. Some players seem frustrated that things aren't going their way.

First of all no one said that.
Secondly no one cares about your random club.

Love you too

spidye

Don't take me wrong.

What Pepe and the players said before the game is one thing but the attitude of Bayern in the field...I don't know. Some players seem frustrated that things aren't going their way.

Love you too

I'll give you that. our attitude just after the goal was embarassing. thiago, costa and bernat tried to trick their way in to the penalty box like some random fifa player.

MrKaepora

Too bad we couldn't take our chances.

I still believe in these boys, we just can't concede goals like the one we did today.

Our supporters will have to be in top form like the ones that were in Allianz Arena today.

Fdkn

Suarez 1st Half
yscjjY.gif

Every year the same with Barcelona

Gambit

Your constant bitching is also getting old mate :/

if any recent game justifies bitching, it's this one.

So many players are playing way below their normal level.

Vidal is the shining beacon of hope at the moment, and I can't believe I just wrote that.

Anyway, at least they won. Good enough

Syder

Luis Suarez is a psychotic cunt but he's still the best striker in the world.
He isn't that bad. I have seen far worse in games but because he used his teeth rather than a punch, stamp, headbut, gouge he gets more criticism. There have been far worse that the press and FA didn't care about. He rarely talks to the press so we can't really form an opinion that is accurate. He most likely is a bell end as there are very few players I have met that I have actually liked, but from my experience often the ones you think are going to be the worst aren't.
I didn't say he was the biggest cunt in football. Just a cunt.
giphy.gif

Not taking anything away from him, he's still the most talented, hardest-working and overall best striker in the world.

bud23

Suarez 1st Half
yscjjY.gif

Every year the same with Barcelona

UEFALONA

The connivence with the refs reached a new level of shame tonight.

Absolutely embarrassing stuff.

These cunts dishonor their sport, their country Catalonia, and themselves with their systematic cheating.

Luckily, for the integrity and the honor of our beloved football, it will not be long till Ronaldo and Zidane destroy the fuck out of this criminal organization.

GHG

UEFALONA

The connivence with the refs reached a new level of shame tonight.

Absolutely embarrassing stuff.

These cunts dishonor their sport, their country Catalonia, and themselves with their systematic cheating.

Luckily, for the integrity and the honor of our beloved football, it will not be long till Ronaldo and Zidane destroy the fuck out of this criminal organization.

Well the referees certainly tried their best last time by disallowing a perfectly good goal from Bale. If they face each other in the CL again the referees will make even more ridiculous decisions than last time.

tim.mbp

@Torres
I take responsibility for our defeat, but now more than ever let’s go to The Calderón for a comeback #ForzaAtleti

Well the referees certainly tried their best last time by disallowing a perfectly good goal from Bale. If they face each other in the CL again the referees will make even more ridiculous decisions than last time.
On the other hand Ramos should have been off after like 30 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom