• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

image.php

Not everything in a paper is a lie.

panty

Why is Carvajal the second option for us? He's so much better than Danilo.

E: I also believe this lineup will destroy Eibar.

I don't understand what issue has Zizou with James. Each time he started in a game he played well this season.

James is great against eibars but not against barcelonas or atleticos

James is really good but can't defend for shit. There are better players in his position and should really shut up, play and earn his position. His mom should stfu as well in twitter

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

James is really good but can't defend for shit. There are better players in his position and should really shut up, play and earn his position. His mom should stfu as well in twitter

Right, because Real is and was always a team famous for its defensive capabilities and discipline. I mean the captain is a living example of that.

panty

Just as I said.
Right, because Real is and was always a team famous for its defensive capabilities and discipline. I mean the captain is a living example of that.
But it's starting to happen under Zizou. Even in this match Jese has been actively defending. Bale is also active in defence and even Ronaldo is starting to run down.

Agreed. He is good but you get the idea that he has a big ego and he doesn't stand out nor does he perform against the bigger teams. He has potential though.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Just as I said.

But it's starting to happen under Zizou. Even in this match Jese has been actively defending. Bale is also active in defence and even Ronaldo is starting to run down.

Agreed. He is good but you get the idea that he has a big ego and he doesn't stand out nor does he perform against the bigger teams. He has potential though.

Actually it started happening under Rafa Benitez and continued under Zizou. And it seems to bring a lot of throphies for Real this year.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Nothing except our poor form started under Rafa.

Watch again all the matches against Atletico this season. Atletico, the least willing to attack team ever. Perfect defensive work from midfielders and attackers, everybody running to defend. Too bad for the big mistakes in the defense that seem to be present in almost every game this season. There are a lot of games in which Keylor Navas saved some points.

The truth is that the defensive tactic is needed for Real just in the games against Barcelona. Sometime despite Pepe or Ramos having one of those days.

Jack cw

I guess that match was the deciding one in the Bundesliga. If you win a game like that then it's done. Wonder what Schalke is able to tomorrow.

Orbis

Arsenal is so out of the race now. It's between the Spurs and Leicester.
It basically is now. Arsenal are ten points off the lead, they need both Leicester and Spurs to fuck up massively to have a hope now, and probably not lose a single game.

Spurs still have a decent chance.

EDIT: Ignore that, I thought safety was out of reach for Villa. They are as good as relegated though.

Nice Swansea.

The lads have all but packed up at this point, good to see some of the younger players get a chance but we're probably 3 easy points at this point (unless you are Villa), might be a bit different when we actually have some centre backs available + Costa, not sure where Willian is either

For fuck sake… Aguro injured. The second Yaya and de Bruyne came on the team clicked into gear, looked really poor prior to that. Nasri and Kolorov were good both look like they have something to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom