• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbis

Is there any precedent for him to get an extended ban? I certainly fucking hope so. Hopefully the club themselves discipline him as they won't want to associate with that kind of behaviour I'd hope.

Even though its 4-0, I'm still absolutely stunned at what Everton did to Origi. Poor guy will probably be out for the rest of the season. I know we still have Sturridge, Coutinho and Firmino who are game changers, but with the Europa League semi-final and potential top-6 finish, it's absolutely devastating to see him get stretched off...

Best wishes.

King_Moc

Banned
Even though its 4-0, I'm still absolutely stunned at what Everton did to Origi. Poor guy will probably be out for the rest of the season. I know we still have Sturridge, Coutinho and Firmino who are game changers, but with the Europa League semi-final and potential top-6 finish, it's absolutely devastating to see him get stretched off...

Best wishes.

I'm more annoyed at how proud the prick was. Hopefully the FA do something about it.

elseanio

Best wishes.

Aye, as much as I want to batter these now, would rather Origi was still on

I'm more annoyed at how proud the prick was. Hopefully the FA do something about it.

Aye, as much as I want to batter these now, would rather Origi was still on

At this point in time, I would rather take a draw or a 1-0 win instead of seeing another one of our players out injured. The FA doing something about it wouldn't bring Origi back to the pitch. Still, I will wait for a confirmation from the club to see whether or not he really is out for the rest of the season.

Only thing we can do is just hope for the best with what we have right now. What's done is done, and I have faith that our other players will just rise up to the occasion under Klopp rather than fizzle out. We need Europe next season to continue to grow.

Best wishes.

Origi's a bad sprain they've just said.

Same, could give him the benefit of the doubt if it was just the tackle but he practically celebrated. I wouldn't expect anything out of the FA though, they'll probably say they can't do nothing as the ref dealt with it.

According to Sky Sports its a bad sprain. From my personal experience, I had a foot sprain last almost 2 weeks after a bad fall. Hopefully its less here.

What is up with Carroll and Torres being goal machines lately?

I was finding it hard the enjoy that performance after that tackle but man, that last 15 minutes was hilarious. Everton are a fucking shambles 😂

Lukaku got fucking sonned by Sakho in that first half.

Floody

It's amazing how much of a free pass Martinez has had all season (I know he hasn't been recently), with that squad he should at the very least be up there with us, instead he's lucky the bottom 4 are so unbelievably bad that he's not in a regulation battle. Sad that the squad will probably be gone next season, as I do like when Everton do well (just as long as it's still worse than us).

tim.mbp

Nice goal from Lucas Vazquez. Kind of soft defending there from Villarreal though.

I missed the earlier Liga action. Can't wait to see the replays of Barca and Atleti. Maybe catch a little Valencia too.

T-Rex.

Banned
I can't believe it's only Liverpool fans who get blasted for the "this is our year" thing when the only fan base to pretty much say it every single year is the Arsenal one. Leave Liverpool alone pls.

Next year is our year though :p

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I can't believe it's only Liverpool fans who get blasted for the "this is our year" thing when the only fan base to pretty much say it every single year is the Arsenal one. Leave Liverpool alone pls.

Next year is our year though :p

Everybody knows that not even us really believe it's our year

We're bottlers. Our destiny is 4th.

Jarnet87

United looked better again with only one DM in the midfield 3. That's normally been the case when van Gaal plays that way. So just like when he played a 4-3-3 and got a good performance against West Ham he will go back to a 4-2-3-1 against Everton in the FA Cup Semi. Crystal Palace were terrible, gave up a laughable own goal. It's pathetic how little the midfield supports the front three, never make runs into the box.

Funes Mori is a cunt. There's no way that was anything other than an attempt to leave something on Origi at best.

Mission achieved, your team got battered, you're out of the semi, and you've acted like a tit when leaving the pitch.

Syder

Dreading next season when all Liverpool fans will believe it's their year.
KJxX3ba.gif

Jack cw

Atletico confirmed a muscle injury of Diego Godin. Apparently out for 2 to 3 weeks. Misses first leg of the CL semis and second leg is likely to be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom