• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Thanks for not taking 6th place off of us, Liverpool.

Sorry, not sorry.

KJxX3ba.gif

DBT85

United are going to win the FA cup, come 4th in the league and Gaal will stay as manager and be hated by most of the fans.

Then we shall rename the club Arsenal FC.

norinrad

United are going to win the FA cup, come 4th in the league and Gaal will stay as manager and be hated by most of the fans.

Then we shall rename the club Arsenal FC.

LoL, United is not Arsenal and LvG always wins pretty much everything in his third season because they the players would have gotten used to the way he wants them to play. Watch them tear teams apart come next season. Those fucking chronic injuries prevented this, Shaw's injury did a number on Memphis as well. I can't wait for next season, he will sign two or three players to complete his squad.

longdi

Banned
LoL, United is not Arsenal and LvG always wins pretty much everything in his third season because they the players would have gotten used to the way he wants them to play. Watch them tear teams apart come next season. Those fucking chronic injuries prevented this, Shaw's injury did a number on Memphis as well. I can't wait for next season, he will sign two or three players to complete his squad.

Yeap, the only thing going against Lvg is his age. If he was 5 years younger, Jose would never get the chance.

RiggyRob

I seriously doubt LVG is capable of winning 'everything' if he stays next season, he hasn't improved the team in the league at all.

Let's be honest, Shaw's injury was a blow, but Memphis has only been good against the weaker teams this season (Brugge, Midjytlland, Arsenal). It's not entirely his fault as it looks like Martial plays best as a left-sided forward, mind.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Today is a big day, can't be arsed with watching the gooners, watched all the games yesterday and need to take a break before I see if we can really make this title challenge a thing

Come on Swans, you got this shit.

Is this Gerrard goal some sort of a joke? That can't be real, even by MLS standards, right?
What the hell

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I seriously doubt LVG is capable of winning 'everything' if he stays next season, he hasn't improved the team in the league at all.

Let's be honest, Shaw's injury was a blow, but Memphis has only been good against the weaker teams this season (Brugge, Midjytlland, Arsenal). It's not entirely his fault as it looks like Martial plays best as a left-sided forward, mind.

You bastard.

For the money we have spent we have played like shit this season. Winning FA cup doesn't make up for it. We have regressed since last season instead of progressed.

Empty

Is this Gerrard goal some sort of a joke? That can't be real, even by MLS standards, right?

watching this actually makes me upset

the failed interception opening up a 3vs3. all 3 defenders going to one man. then all of them get simply turned by a dummy, and stand and watch a pensioner gerrard barely even running through to finish.

is this match-fixing

RiggyRob

You bastard.

I was waiting for someone to take the bait.

It's more of an indictment on Memphis really, he's a flat track bully that isn't up to the standard of Martial, so I'd honestly hope he adapts and changes his game for right wing instead, since we don't have many options there.

Jarnet87

City have the tougher final stretch to the season over Arsenal, United gonna need them to falter to get 4th. Not that United are going to win 4 in a row. Home to Madrid, away to Southampton, away to Madrid, home to Arsenal, away to Swansea. I could easily see a draw in the City v. Arsenal match, and then winning their other 2 league fixtures to take 7 pts each. Puts them at 71, right where United would land if they get all 12 pts with their pathetic goal difference.

moojito

I'm always impressed by the pinpoint spacial awareness these guys show when they head in right against the post like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom