• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrmanimal

I'll be supporting City today...I kinda want to see a new team in the final and I really want to see Guardiola taking over the Champions League winner again( and then see him fail to win again in the next three years :p).

Atletico x City could be a fun final, I doubt Atletico would be attacking that much, but they sure would do more than they would against Real.

Oh, and now I love "Fraudiola"

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fucking BT sport not offering pay to view.

Do I leave the house or continue watching 101 best spurs goals. 60s footage of football is so cool

la_briola

I pay for this shit

I do too and its awful, was joking.
tears.gif

SkyGo (Germany) looks like this.

Kompany is their heart. City are a different team without him.

Not really. I think he has been the liability this season and last. If fit he will play because he is captain and a quality player but you can't build a defensive line around a player that is out so much. Any other player and he would be out of the team. When Otamendi and Mangala get a run together they start to come good, then Komany comes back changes the system up, gets injured the next game and Otamendi and Mangala have to switch back, usually mid game.

Nice goal from Bale though.

Beefy

Not really. I think he has been the liability this season and last. If fit he will play because he is captain and a quality player but you can't build a defensive line around a player that is out so much. Any other player and he would be out of the team. When Otamendi and Mangala get a run together they start to come good, then Komany comes back changes the system up, gets injured the next game and Otamendi and Mangala have to switch back, usually mid game.

Nice goal from Bale though.

Mangala and Otamendi aren't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom