• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Pique could get a 4 to 12 match ban for insulting the ref yesterday (cup matches bans carry on to league matches), so Barca could be without a decent CB for at least the first 4 La Liga matches...

How fucking stupid does he feel right now lol.

Pique could get a 4 to 12 match ban for insulting the ref yesterday (cup matches bans carry on to league matches), so Barca could be without a decent CB for at least the first 4 La Liga matches...

How fucking stupid does he feel right now lol.

Apparently he said 'I shit on your whore mother'.

Way to lose your temper.

Even with Piqué, they'll still need another good defender to be honest. Gonna count on Vermaelen (who will get injured after 3 matches anyway, but goodness I hope not) and Bartra? Come on now.

TeddyBoy

Why wasn't Sakho in the squad yesterday? He's got another wife pregnant or something? How come Toure is ahead of him now?

It really is bewildering, the way Brendan is treating Sakho & Markovic.

Sakho wants out so if he's not got the right state of mind I can see him not being selected.

Would like to hear someone actually explain why Bournemouth's goal should have counted other than 'the ref was shit.'

Lovren is quite clearly pulled to ground mid-jump. Draw was probably the fair result, they could easily have had a penalty for Skrtel pulling someone's shirt though. Fast losing patience with him, wouldn't mind seeing Lovren and Sakho given a chance at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom