• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good first half other than the first 9 seconds. Mario finally coming alive in the last 15-20 minutes. Müller with a nice goal and Costa has been a menace all game. Not much for Neuer to do all in all. But solid half with the glaring Alaba fuck up

Gambit

TBH I am hoping for Thiago instead of Vidal soon.

Vidal is fantastic at winning the ball, but his distribution has been awful today.

And maybe Lewy for Robben.

Jarnet87

why van Gaal why. I thought you were going to be the one to lite a fire under Rooneys as or move him out. You had the chance, now look what you've done. I don't mind that we got rid of Falcao and RVP. The Falcon couldn't stay upright and Louie hated him, and RVP looked like a zombie, he couldn't even last a half. There is still time in the window to fix this.

We didn't play that bad plenty to be excited about but we don't have that killer instinct going forward, we need another striker Rooney ain't done but as an out n striker he is.

Costa, Müller and Götze were our best players by far today. crazy match. glad its over. No Boa or Benatia (probably) next match. So will be interesting

Should probably throw Xabi in there. He played good as well

spidye

crazy match

really enjoyed it

boateng what are you doing??? no real CB against leverkusen because of his stupid decisions and black outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom