• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

cebri.one

I'm so fucking afraid of today's match. I think we are going to get destroyed by Athletic once again. The team is a fucking mess right now + no Pique.

Willian is shit. I thought he was off?

edit: ahahah what a miss. Willian is really shit.

Willian is a very good player and there is a reason why he Jose insists on playing him and believes in him immensely: he's incredibly hard working, can run all day and all of tomorrow, back tracks, good passing/distribution, decent at whipping a ball in.

That said his finishing is pretty poor and we've always know this. Hence why we signed Pedro and Willian has moved into that central position. Oscar rarely plays in big games despite better finishing because Willian is just much better for us generally.

Willian won't be going anywhere. Notice how we have RLC and Traore on the bench instead of Cuadrado, Moses, Ramires and Oscar? Moses and Oscar are "injured", BS.

Willian is a very good player and there is a reason why he Jose insists on playing him and believes in him immensely: he's incredibly hard working, can run all day and all of tomorrow, back tracks, good passing/distribution, decent at whipping a ball in.

exactly, put me in the camp that would rather have a team of 11 Gattuso's.
I just want 100% work rate from every player. I do miss Mata but his work rate at times when we really needed his help was woeful.

exactly, put me in the camp that would rather have a team of 11 Gattuso's.
I just want 100% work rate from every player.

If we had a team of shitty finishers that would obviously be a problem, but we have Costa, and Hazard, now Pedro, defence gets a few, Oscar, Cesc etc, one player like that for me is fine given his other attributes.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
He shouldn't have been engaging Rondon in anything there but I would like to see it again, didn't seem like too much in it

last man though. it doesn't need to be a lot. Jenkinson was sent off yesterday for West Ham for something similar.

edit: 3-2. what a game this is turning out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom