• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

I think the Liverpool propaganda machine managed to outdo themselves this time.

They put out so much anti-Sterling news that not only do Liverpool fans hate him, but after hearing both the West Brom and Everton games, every other set of fans hate him as well!

No, the justice was that they got the penalty in the first place because the ref didn't call a blatant hand ball earlier in the match which should have been a penalty.

I know, there was a terrible call against Barca's juevenil a team 4 years ago so calling a penalty when the defender gets all ball is totally justified.

Blablurn

CNHBpuhW8AAmwlT.jpg:large

The damn thread title kept me from this thread, I thought it'd be American football so never bothered clicking on it lol. Anyways Pedro was awesome today, if Willian didn't scuff that shot he'd of easily bagged another assist.

imagine having a billion dollar team packed with Kroos, Modric, Isco, Bale, James and Ronaldo and struggling against a team who placed 10th, 5th and 2nd in their last 3 seasons in the Segunda División

Dark Rider

so we start the season 2 points behind :(
we have the same problems from last season

we build our attack very slowly which give our opponent the necessary time to organize their defense against any move we make. and we are indecisive when facing the goal.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Playing without a striker and starting with two players (Isco and Jese) who couldn't pass longer than 5 meters even if their life would depend on it didn't help either.

Cappa

Banned
imagine having a billion dollar team packed with Kroos, Modric, Isco, Bale, James and Ronaldo and struggling against a team who placed 10th, 5th and 2nd in their last 3 seasons in the Segunda División

No one has to imagine that because it happens in every league every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom