• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Barça still had fantastic results after letting them go, I still believe letting Pedro go is a poor piece of business that falls right into the category of Touré and Alexis.

Even though Barça still had fantastic results after letting them go, I still believe letting Pedro go is a poor piece of business that falls right into the category of Touré and Alexis.

With Turan in January and Rafinha, Pedro was going to struggle to even get time off the bench. Good for him if he can make an impact at Chelsea.

Blablurn

CNGZ87YXAAAU05l.jpg:large

With Turan in January and Rafinha, Pedro was going to struggle to even get time off the bench. Good for him if he can make an impact at Chelsea.

They still signed an extension with him til 2019 just a few months ago. It's never bad to have some extra depth. I still think Pedro was above Rafinha in the pecking order, who's more of a midfielder anyway, while Pedro's a pure attacking forward with a knack of scoring goals and an incredible work rate. I don't know the full story if he wanted to go, or if he was forced out (didn't really follow it that closely), but an injury here and there, and Barca is mightily thin in every aspect of their squad. Got some huge problems with their defense already and the season barely started.

at the same time they lowered his clause from €150M to €30M

They were putting him on sale.

They wouldn't need to lower his buyout clause to do that. Pedro asked for it to be lowered so he would have exit options if people came sniffing and he wasn't happy.

Fdkn

They wouldn't need to lower his buyout clause to do that. Pedro asked for it to be lowered so he would have exit options if people came sniffing and he wasn't happy.

Even if that was the case, Pedro was putting himself on sale then. It's been known since june that he was going to leave this summer tbh

Cystm

Everton can't get anything going on the other end. Can't hold possession. With Timmy Howard keeping them in it with excellent saves.

This is all very familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom