• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

norinrad

I think we might end up with Ancelotti if Gaal goes and Giggs is not up next.

Giggs is not ready for anything except his brother's wife. No way i see him replacing LvG. United will win the league under LvG, its in his third year that he will get the Bayern treatment, but by then he would have set the foundation for the next managers to win trophies. This is how LvG works.

TeddyBoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAHuss1oE6Q

Just rewatching the BT Advert with Liverpool destroying Arsenal at Anfield the season before last. To get any result tonight we'll need to play at the top of our game and we'll have to cover the loss of Henderson with Milner stepping up.

Confirmed #LFC team to face @Arsenal: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Gomez, Milner, Can, Lucas, Firmino, Coutinho, Benteke

LUCAS

#WeComeNotToPlay

Lunar FC

Giggs is not ready for anything except his brother's wife. No way i see him replacing LvG. United will win the league under LvG, its in his third year that he will get the Bayern treatment, but by then he would have set the foundation for the next managers to win trophies. This is how LvG works.

Thanks for making me choke on my water in the middle of this psych lecture..

TeddyBoy

Arsenals 11:

Cech; Bellerin, Chambers, Gabriel, Monreal; Coquelin, Cazorla; Ramsey, Özil, Sanchez; Giroud. #AFC

No Mertesacker or Koscielny? :D

TeddyBoy

ill and injured respectively

Wenger'd

Good luck British football team

GRJ080214LIVERPOOLFC-23.jpg

But the majority of those frauds are desperate Arsenal fans.

Clown FC is clown.

aw5OlVg.jpg

All of the Arsenal fans I know (and in general browsing comment sections) never actually believed he was coming.

Doubt Benz would be happy here anyway, not enough borderline young prostitutes for him here.

yagal

Balotelli to AC Milan on loan

Raiola: hey Galliani do you want a 20 goal striker
Galliani: Ibra? For sure i do
Raiola: Good take this...inside there your jiucy player

(two hours later)

Galliani: hi boss i finally made it here is our stiker
Silvio: Let me see ..... wtf..che cazzo è sta merda .... u are fired

Breaking new: Galliani is no longer....jesus

Jesus_facepalm.jpg

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Mertesacker and Koscielny being out sucks. :(

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
BS offsides on Ramsey!

Defense struggling as expected.

Lunar FC

Well I was excited to come home to watch the game till I saw some fucking idiot drive on the wrong side of the road trying to escape the cops and hit a young couple head on. They were okay but good lord are there some worthless people on this planet.

TeddyBoy

Sensational performance from Liverpool, just needed to score at least one goal that half though. There's no way Arsenal can be as bad second half :(

Phew. Bit nerve racking at the end. We dominated the first half and they controlled the second. Had enough chances to win but they did hit the woodwork as well and had a goal wrongly disallowed. Pretty content with the point.

Rush_Khan

Why are Arsenal not scoring at home? So weird. They're playing better away from home now.

Please, Wenger, drop Giroud for Walcott against the teams who are just going to park the bus for the whole game.

Annoyed Arsenal didn't win that since it really should have ended 1-0. Oh well still played a lot better in the second half and a point is a point in the end.
Also Cech really impressed today.

TeddyBoy

Really pleased with that point there.

Emirates is one of the hardest fixtures of the year so to get it out the way and get a point is a really big improvement compared to last :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom