• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
A lot of Man-U players looked really nervous during the anthem, Brugges could make it interesting. Still, I'm already bored of the clank, gonna watch Neverkusen and Lazio.

Meier

de Bruyne thing has been 'done' so many times that I'm not going to believe it until he's pictured flying in for his medical.

Blablurn

Bild: DeBruyne set for MCFC medical ahead of 6-year deal. Wolfsburg to get €80m plus €5-8m possible bonuses. SSNHD & DerWesten say €75m fee

El Topo

Bild: DeBruyne set for MCFC medical ahead of 6-year deal. Wolfsburg to get €80m plus €5-8m possible bonuses. SSNHD & DerWesten say €75m fee

Easily thread-worthy once everything is official. €80m would be the fifth-highest fee of all time.

MauroNL

This thread used to be a lot more lively, shame

Man Utd is playing very well though, but Brugge is not really trying anymore that's for sure

spekkeh

Banned
Wow, what's gotten into Rooney. He went from total shit for years to scoring maniac.

Man U is going to have so much fun with Depay.

Kill3r7

FaintAngelicDassierat

Putzweg

Geez what was Lazios plan even? To try to make Leverkusen fall asleep? I have seen zero energy or motivation from their players.

Lunar FC

They all went to a new forum where they can say whatever the hell they want with no consequences. They won't come back and that's fine, this community will slowly grow again over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom