• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChelseaGAF, any word on Chalobah and Zouma? Seems like we're on them

Chalobah has gone to Napoli on loan, the manager has no idea who he is supposedly and was signed by the owner or something.

Given we're signing a 27 year old centre back from Nantes for £2.7m~ I doubt Zouma is going anywhere, would be a suicidal decision he'll end up our number 1 centre back before xmas

la_briola

Großkreutz might be leaving Dortmund? What? Why? How?

Is he going to Frankfurt? I heard rumors weeks ago.

edit:
Eintracht Frankfurt hat gegenüber SGE4EVER.de bestätigt, dass der Vorstandsvorsitzende von Eintracht Frankfurt, Heribert Bruchhagen, davon ausgeht, dass die SGE nicht mehr auf dem Transfermarkt tätig werde.
Never mind.

edit2: oh hes going to Galatasaray, of course.

I think one thing is abundantly clear here Romero is not number 1 material for us.

Cillessen did make some fantastic saves yesterday.

Reports of Navas are getting stronger Spanish window closes at Midnight.

Boring to Sunderland is done for 7m.

Jarnet87

I haven't seen a lot of Cilessen, really only his world cup performance. I'd rather sign Krul lol.

van Gaal seems to like Cilessen so I imagine that's where we'll go. If Navas doesn't want to come here why bother with him.

Kill3r7

I haven't seen a lot of Cilessen, really only his world cup performance. I'd rather sign Krul lol.

van Gaal seems to like Cilessen so I imagine that's where we'll go. If Navas doesn't want to come here why bother with him.

Cillessen is very good with the ball on his feet. He is a good goalkeeper but not worth the reported asking price.

WAIT WHAT A BUYOUT CLAUSE?

That can't be true.

ZUJLjuA.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/adnanjanuzaj/status/638375601389314048

/Don't think we'd give the 9 to a loaned out player.

// one without a BO clause that is.

spidye

Can't wait until we have an injury crisis and no cover in any positions. Wtf is LVG doing?

this whole 'fiasco' reminds me of our second season with him.
letting van bommel and demichelis go without any new signings.
and players like hsv's ilicevic were rumored to join us instead. :lol

;(
2011/12 sucked

Lyng

How physical is the league? That's one aspect of the game he needs to work on.

It's a highly tactical league with emphasis on tactics and technique. Also slower than the Prl. He would learn alot in the bundesliga but it will not improve his physique.
That being said I think he is done in United.
Sadly.

Lyng

nor does anyone but Florentino want him to leave... what a joke. If people booing Casillas was bad last year....... God help De Gea this season... especially if he has a bad game.. wow.

Which is why it's stupid of De Gea to be so crazy for this move . Then again he has the cunt Mendes as agent so I shouldn't really be surprised.

Kill3r7

This Januzaj deal makes no sense. Why would we loan him out to a team where he might would have to fight for playing time? Also, is there a BO clause.

EDIT: Wilson may be going out on loan to WBA. This is absolute madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom