• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tad worried atm, Not sure what exact LvG is aiming for. Not entirely convinced his style of football will ever work well in England. Might get you top 4 but it won't win you leagues, this isn't Spain or Germany, you can't play with no pace.

We're still overly packed in the AM spot, with 1 recognised striker and no right wing players. It's odd.

Kill3r7

I really don't understand how we've left so much business to the last minute. This is ridiculous.

I blame the Glazers.

Why not LvG and Woodward? If anyone is at fault at this point it has to be them. They are either panicking or chose to wait until the last minute to pull the trigger on these deals.

norinrad

Doubtful. Regardless of who else might come in before the transfer window closes LvG's legacy will be felt at club for a long, long time for better or worse.

He LvG leaves clubs in very good shape, other managers will come in and reap the results claiming its their work. Happens all the time. LvG is currently clearing the old sink, and Shrek is next

Kill3r7

He LvG leaves clubs in very good shape, other managers will come in and reap the results claiming its their work. Happens all the time. LvG is currently clearing the old sink, and Shrek is next

Agreed. Also, Moyes should have sold Rooney when Chelsea were reported to be interested in him.

JardeL

Alex Telles (loan) & Felipe Melo (permanent) both join Inter. 3.5m for Melo and 1.5m for Telles with 8.5m buyout clause.

Jarnet87

May just be a day full of rumors for United and end up with no signings, but wheres the fun in that. Time to go ham Woody, activate deadline day mode.

bud23

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 21s22 seconds ago
The documents did not arrive on time!!!!!! Presentation was ready. All agreed. But as it stands de Gea stays at MUFC!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Get fucked, florentino

Uzzy

Couldn't have happened to a worse bunch of cunts. I can just picture Woodward pulling cables out of the fax machine to slow things down.

Couldn't have happened to a worse bunch of cunts. I can just picture Woodward pulling cables out of the fax machine to slow things down.

AS claims that's exactly what happened! United held off on the papers until it was too late.

AS English said:
According to some reports here, it was United who were a bit tardy on getting their fax to the LFP.

Kill3r7

There has been some chatter on twitter that DDG signed his contract with Madrid which technically makes him their player but because he isn't registered he can't play until January. I would laugh my ass off this turns out to be true.

Fdkn

So now I'm a fan of the club who protagonized the biggest failure in history.

Well done Florentino...

And how do you look Navas in the face now?

Feel bad for the player, but it's hillarious that this happens to United, Gaal, Real and Florentino. They have had all summer to sort out this mess, and it fails on less then an hour.

What a bunch of incredible dumb asses all round. Jesus...

They sent the documentation in format which couldn't be opened. The old "I haven't finished my university essay trick".

https://twitter.com/English_AS/status/638484673560186880

Probably sent it as a .docx

CNxcGMMWIAEiHZH.png

Stubo

I really shouldn't find this hilarious, because it could potentially be really bad for us...but this absolutely is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom