• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham have had a good window.

Payet
Moses (loan)
Song (loan)
Antonio
Jelavic
Jenkinson (loan)
Ogbonna
Obiang
Lanzini

We haven't spent too much either which is good.

Berahino is under fucking contract. West Brom were up front and said how much they wanted.

West Brom are not at fault in any of this. They've done everything by the book.

Petulant little shit.

raven777

CN1IwW2WsAAKGLI.jpg:large

raven777

Louis van Gaal: "We need to give him (Martial) time to adjust to his new environment and the rhythm of the Premier League." #mulive

LMAO then you should have also signed players that can have instant impact?

If we don't challenge for the league this season then bye Van Gaal. Another season with top 4 finish is not acceptable.

norinrad

Berahino is under fucking contract. West Brom were up front and said how much they wanted.

West Brom are not at fault in any of this. They've done everything by the book.

Petulant little shit.

Apparently he does not want to play for West Brim ever again, what an arse, he wasn't even that good. Good god now even small time players have an ego, ship him to Coventry in the championship.

Apparently he does not want to play for West Brim ever again, what an arse, he wasn't even that good. Good god now even small time players have an ego, ship him to Coventry in the championship.

He is potentially in deep water. If he is in breach of contract, West Brom can cancel his contract but retain his registration. He'll be without wages for the duration of his contract, however long that is (I think until June 30th 2017).

Guess who his agent is?

Ady Ward - also Sterling's agent

He's scored 15 league and cup goals in his entire club professional career so far.

I'd like to think he'll get better service at Utd.

Pricy yes, and he might be a complete flop but Utd would have had to pay at least double for a 'known' equivalent.

Hey it could be worse, might support Arsenal.

Godan

I really can't believe that we have only signed Petr Cech this window. No doubt its going to come back and bite him on the ass and Wenger will panic buy some average player in the January window.

El Topo

I really can't believe that we have only signed Petr Cech this window. No doubt its going to come back and bite him on the ass and Wenger will panic buy some average player in the January window.

I honestly don't understand Arsenal when it comes to transfers. At all.

I've always wondered how Arsenal fans can consistently stand behind Wenger, especially over the last few seasons.

They've always flattered to deceive, and Wengers' belief in his squad is delusional at times. It must be hugely frustrating as a supporter.

I don't understand why Chelsea have bought a 24 year old defender from Reading and then loaned him back to them.

Seems a pointless signing.

Berahino is a total moron.

It's the Euros in the summer and England don't have a single in-form striker currently. Keep your head down play first team football and if you play well you may just end up in the squad.

But noooooooooooooo big baby wants to sit on the Bench and watch Kane not score.

Moron.

AcridMeat

Banned
Some interesting deals in my eyes. Victor Ibarbo is on loan to Watford. (I fucking hate this deal in terms of ultimate team this year).

Yedlin is a loan to Sunderland. Interesting since we'll actually see him play I think and he's one of the best young players of the US.

And this made me laugh.

11m ago18:00
Don’t worry, Arsenal fans. Diaby will be like a new si...oh.

Looks like JT will be gone at the end of the season.

Hector is a good defender.

Is he good enough to play for us though? Its a truly bizarre signing, perhaps the club wanted to do Steve Clarke a favour, then Vitesse, then Mouscron...!

Not a good window for us but better than many others. I hope we will see RLC get a chance in midfield, I think we really need to try someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom