• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

KDB is my spirit animal.

a8vuyp

Yeah, that's it for Oranje, I think. What a shame, I really hoped a nice win would have marked a change to a new generation (with RvP out of the squad as a nice symbol). Blind really deserved a better start.

Firemind

Once again, LOL Blind.

Taking out your most productive forward when you need a win sure isn't going to bite you in the ass.

norinrad

Subbing out Huntelaar is especially retarded if you're going to put Narsingh in.

Fortunately, Turkey sucks even worse.

With the way we've been playing, i won't be surprise if Turkey beats us. This team is completely worthless with lots of very low IQ players. How LvG got them to perform so well at the world cup baffles me.

Kill3r7

Blind is not a trainer, he's better off as an assistant. I'm really pissed off. Vacation is France is going to suck next year.

Wait and see how things shake out on Sunday. Turkey has been awful so far as well. The problem is that this crop of players simply aren't good enough. Memphis is not ready to carry the team. Last years performance in the WC completely masked how poor the team is outside of the big names, who are getting long in the tooth.

pulsemyne

Bale doing what Giggs couldn't. The rest of the Welsh team is also a bit better, so maybe a bit harsh on Giggs lol.

Nope he never turned up for all the little matches claiming he was injured (more likely Fergie screamed at him). Quite a lot of welsh people do not like him because of it.

Tubie

http://cadenaser.com/programa/2015/09/03/el_larguero/1441231520_477458.html

First interview Floren gave to anyone so far. He's full of shit but it's interesting to listen to.

He says by 1:30 PM that day everything was worded and set, but United waited 8 hours to finally send the final papers, but they made changes and that delayed things. And then Navas wanted to change things in his contract.

Also says Madrid didn't try to get this deal done before because until 12 hours before deadline, United was not willing to talk about it.

norinrad

Danny Blind is a football genius.

What bothers me is the way he tries to come off as some what intelligent which he's not.

RvP has been scoring at his new club, yet the idiot kept him on the bench, it seems the whole setup has to do with favoritism and not necessarily who is capable of winning us these matches. To think our last chance is beating Turkey, how pathetic.

Nyx

What bothers me is the way he tries to come off as some what intelligent which he's not.

RvP has been scoring at his new club, yet the idiot kept him on the bench, it seems the whole setup has to do with favoritism and not necessarily who is capable of winning us these matches. To think our last chance is beating Turkey, how pathetic.

I switched off the TV when he subbed Huntelaar for Bruma in a match that had to be won against an opponent that played with 1 attacker.

If not reaching the EC means Blind is out, I hope we don't make it.

norinrad

I switched off the TV when he subbed Huntelaar for Bruma in a match that had to be won against an opponent that played with 1 attacker.

If not reaching the EC means Blind is out, I hope we don't make it.

I never understood why he did that, but it shows his lack of not having a clue. Koeman should have been the guy in charge, but they went for the has been Hiddink only to also have Blind as his replacement. The whole thing did not make sense and it still doesn't.

Bruma, BMI, van der Wiel and de Vrij are all very low IQ players. Sure we have better options than these losers?

LvG at least got them to play, though he's on a very different level compared to Hiddink and Blind.

Nyx

I never understood why he did that, but it shows his lack of not having a clue. Koeman should have been the guy in charge, but they went for the has been Hiddink only to also have Blind as his replacement. The whole thing did not make sense and it still doesn't.

Bruma, BMI, van der Wiel and de Vrij are all very low IQ players. Sure we have better options than these losers?

LvG at least got them to play, though he's on a very different level compared to Hiddink and Blind.

Same here, Blind has a contract till the WC of 2018, can you imagine another 3 years with this guy as coach? Whoever made the whole Hiddink and Blind ''deal'' should be fired still today....

De Vrij is decent enough imo but Bruma has been terrible in the Eredivisie (lol), van der Wiel doesn't even play and BMI, well.....

But even with these players man, we played against a country with 300k inhabitants...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom